The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,584 Views
1572748314706.png

:brooks:

So I guess they impeached Trump. :dunno:
Pretty wild that they would attempt to remove a sitting President, voted in by the public, based on some complete farcical nonsense. And when that nonsense didn't fly they made up another round of completely comical nonsense. And they do it all with such feigned conviction. They have no shame.

It's kinda like the attempted coup our friends pull in other countries, but now they are doing it here :eek:
Obviously it's some kind of struggle between various factions of elites and their privileged talentless, infantile, lackeys.
But, wow! If these are the buffoons running something in government, the Empire really has no clothes

Meh, all this impeachment stuff is a huge waste of time. If somebody...anybody can tell me how this affects the way Trump “runs” the country, I’d like to hear it.

So I guess they impeached Trump. :dunno:
Pretty wild that they would attempt to remove a sitting President, voted in by the public, based on some complete farcical nonsense. And when that nonsense didn't fly they made up another round of completely comical nonsense. And they do it all with such feigned conviction. They have no shame.

It's kinda like the attempted coup our friends pull in other countries, but now they are doing it here :eek:
Obviously it's some kind of struggle between various factions of elites and their privileged talentless, infantile, lackeys.
But, wow! If these are the buffoons running something in government, the Empire really has no clothes

He actually lost the popular vote.

He actually lost the popular vote.

really sick of that argument. You run a political campaign to win the electing with the set of rules in place.

its the equivalent of arguing that The Golden State Warriors are the true 2019 NBA champions because they hit more 3 point shots in their series against the Toronto Raptors.

It was a PERECT phone call to the Ukraine President.

No call in the history of US presidents was more PERFECT than that phone call.

That's what it sounds like. Almost like a set up. They couldn't find less dirt on someone if they tried.

I'd be excited to see the US Military on full display. I remember waking up to watch Iraqi Freedom at 3am. I know it's a long shot but nothing gets my blood pumping like shit load of F-18 launch montages, A-10 fly bys and some laser guided, night vision tomahawk strikes. 'Murica.

Looking forward to eating dirt when the empire collapses.

America probably has, what, 25 to 55 years left as a super power before the big shift?

Prob more because I believe that modern cultures are more risk averse than ever. Technology and diplomacy are so advanced. But yeah. Whenever China wants to push the button.

See new Tweets
Conversation

Michael Moore
@MMFlint

Elizabeth & Bernie have appeared in my films. I love them both. Why Elizabeth chose to stick a knife in Bernie’s back is beyond me. At a time when job #1 is to remove Trump, how did this help? My new RUMBLE podcast “The Sad Downfall of Elizabeth Warren.”

I believe she has now gone beyond the level of a lying politician into the pathetic human being zone. The power grab with her is insane. She thinks her crap thrown out will stick since TOO MANY Americans don't follow politics enough. Supposedly only 3 here do? Attack Bernie, then Biden, and finally Trump. Maybe it could work, there's plenty of stu......low-IQ people that have the power to vote.

I do follow politics. Election stuff though, is mostly theater to dupe the masses, and I'm almost embarrassed to have a rooting interest in it.
However, they do reflect something about political attitudes, and therefore are worth paying attention to ..perhaps :dunno: