The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,610 Views
Xpy bro, how much time a day do you spend a day consuming this shit? Maybe it's time to get a REAL hobby.
Sorry I refuse to be a gutless moderate who won't speak out for fear of being labeled.

Y'all moderates are str8 up bunch of cowards..

:lmao:
Trump is just playing with these idiots! That's CNN including Alabama also, right? Can't wait to see Trump's comedy special after he leaves office!
I get why he uses his ego as a defence shield.

Imagine being ruthlessly gutter sniped by these leftist wankers every day. Whenever you open your mouth you know they're going to spin it to make you out to be something they formed in their imaginations and then portray that to the rest of the world.

Trump far from perfect but I totally get why his ego is as big as it is. It's the best defence mechanism the guy has...

The loony left actually went THERE...

Protesting the opening of a Chick-fil-A in Toronto.

Well done clowns. People really like Chick-fil-A. Y'all may as well give trump 2020 whilst your at it.. 🤡🌍

Xpan, I guess "looney" is one word to describe them! :dunno:

Xpan, I guess "looney" is one word to describe them! :dunno:

View attachment 2903
Bro, present day society being held captive by the alphabet soup mafia.

Don't dare make a joke or suffer wrong think when it comes to this community. Pity that their definition of diversity doesn't stretch to anything relating to a disagreement of ideological identity...

Mr Monkey, just wait until they start using the gender neutral term "comrade" for everyone...

That simple saying about those who don't learn from history are simply doomed to repeat it.

It's almost too obvious..

Sorry I refuse to be a gutless moderate who won't speak out for fear of being labeled.

Y'all moderates are str8 up bunch of cowards..
You're speaking out in a forum with 3 people, 3 of which pay little attention to what your saying, and when somebody happens to challenge your bs you gloss over it, and just keep rolling. Not to mention you live in a colony that has no say in anything, yet you're obsessed with US politics and opinions :dunno: isn't that a little embarrassing?

this is how propaganda can warp a mind

you could see the stages of progression from mild to extreme

sadly the mental damage left is irreversible for most and the only way out is to adopt another doctrine like finding god or some other bs like that

sadly the mental damage left is irreversible for most and the only way out is to adopt another doctrine like finding god or some other bs like that

dr.Roggie :hattip:

Interview with Guo Wengui, a ex darling of the CCP who now is their number one enemy. Fantastic talk here with over 1.2 million views already...

If you ever have children then you'll understand. Y'all liberal moderates are too pussy to pull your set of crazies back into line. At least those on the opposite side can put a leash on their extremists when need be.

I wouldn't have a problem with alphabet soup people if the moderates pulled their whackaloon element back into the fray but for multiple reasons they won't. It's all about power, privilege and celebrating traits such as mental illness and morbid obesity. Sorry I'm calling it out for the sadistic BS that it is...

If you don't like it then change my mind..

Until then continue to have a good day sir.

So Jemelle Hill wants segregated colleges for black people.

When the crossover between the far left and far right intersects to share the same racist values.

Expect the sound of silence from libs/left to be had here.

Who needs game do thrones when you have the drama of brexit?

You've got around 1/3rd of the population who've hijacked the constitution and turned traitor, and rather destroy their own country than leave the EU, which, in itself is pretty much the empire from star wars...

Sen. Mitt Romney is one of the first Republicans to speak out against President Trump's call to Ukraine to investigate former Vice President and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

In a tweet, Romney condemned the action.
“If the President asked or pressured Ukraine’s president to investigate his political rival, either directly or through his personal attorney, it would be troubling in the extreme," he wrote. "Critical for the facts to come out."

Appears Mitt is as butt-hurt as McCain was with seeing Trump succeeding in where they failed in becoming President!
:laugh:

These spineless empty shitbags should realize that most of trump's appeal is his major slapping of people like them. :goodsay:

You're speaking out in a forum with 3 people, 3 of which pay little attention to what your saying, and when somebody happens to challenge your bs you gloss over it, and just keep rolling. Not to mention you live in a colony that has no say in anything, yet you're obsessed with US politics and opinions :dunno: isn't that a little embarrassing?
Reno with the dagger.

It's the same "gutless cowards"(I would just call them nice) of this forum who tolerated his bitching and that neckbeard who wears a fucking beanie indoors for so long. Good job reno.

1570668662567.png

Can you say the word "hypocrite(s)"?

Here's Kerr's comment about the NBA/China situation ......
“Actually I don’t,” Kerr said when asked if he has thoughts on the controversy. “It’s a really bizarre international story. A lot of us don’t know what to make of it. It’s something I’m reading about like everybody is, but I’m not gonna comment further.” :laugh:

I think he has a great political career after b-ball ...... in SF ..... Polosi near the end! Hmmm! :dunno: