The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,578 Views
Ted Cruz with the suplex on YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki..

After witnessing the absolute train wreck of the last couple of days it cam be said with confidence that the cultural gap between Democrats and Republicans of 2008 is less than the gap between democrats of 2008 and democrats in 2016...

Thinking about flying to Mexico, crossing the border and voting for trump as an illegal, just to highlight the absurdity of Dems open borders policy...

It's almost as though they're not even trying to win..

Casper, i know how much of a AOC fan you are, so this one's for you...
Those boomer memes...

FINALLY!!!!
Even the crazies over at NYT are beginning to call out regressives for pandering to their supporter base and nothing else...

So tulsi gabbard wins the debate but that's just trolls...

So now antifa terrorists are mixing quick dry cement in with these milkshakes when "milkshaking" someone whose views differ from their own..
Meanwhile a journalist has been left with a brain haemorrage from this incident...

Wonder what they'll use next?

I mean EOA personally as I am a recruiter/former real estate person, so that applies applies. In real estate if you aren't following EOA practices - that's not good because it's required.

EOP looks good for the country as well. Xpy I did see that bitcoin took a downswing and that made me sad for you guys.

I hope things are going well for you in all facets man.

Sorry maxims but my acronym game isn't up to par...

For all i know EOA could mean Early Onset Alzheimers but think Equal Opportunity Adviser maybe??

Bitcoin currently has a nice HVF (Hunt Volatility Funnel) setup forming that's still in play for a swing back up near 13k levels (on balance of probability, provided it doesn't break structure)...

We roll with the puncheez and can change game at any given moment. Nature of the trade bruh...

RC, RJ, I think you'll both relate to this alot..

You're always on their board..

Guy is as sharp as a new razor

In today's edition of clown world, fart rape is now a real thing...

And feminists wonder why they get such a bad wrap...

Insightful vid from ex Antifa member, explaining why they do what they do...
2019, when fox is considered the most "centered" cable news outlet :cono:

Xpan, don't want to profile but from the looks of it possibly we have an Antifa member here at GL!
:hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa:

View attachment 2846

Xpan, don't want to profile but from the looks of it possibly we have an Antifa member here at GL!
:hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa::chair::hidesbehindsofa:
Ruh-roh...

Roguey, a few quick questions should sort this out...

1. Do you live in your parents basement?

2. Do you consume soy?

3. Do you cover your face to protect against cyber bullies?

True story but sometimes I tuck my weiner in between my legs to see what it would feel like to be a member of antifa..👌

How trump can solve all this censorship BS in 5 mins...

He issues a executive order banning all executive employees, military personnel and contractors that work for the executive branch from having accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google properties whilst they're employed by the executive branch and issue guidance as to what platforms are acceptable...

He already banned Huawei and most of his followers will go over to whatever platform he chooses to post from (be that Gab for parlay for example)...

Take the he can't get taken to court because it involves those only in the executive and the people are no longer under control of the censorious platforms as like Huawei all the above platforms have been shown to steal and sell confidential and personal data for foreign governments..

It's perfect...

1. Do you live in your parents basement?

I once lived literally in MrMonkey's basement

2. Do you consume soy?

When I was a kid we used to eat that soy "meat" substitute because it was cheap, I hated it, the smell the look the texture, and I swore never to eat that crap again

but I am down with tofu and noodles, it's my chinese heritage

3. Do you cover your face to protect against cyber bullies?

that's the PCC - Primeiro Comando da Capital, it's a Paulista thing