The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,584 Views
So Guatemala is about to become a safe third world country for the US to deport asylum seekers to..
This trump fella knows how to negotiate like a mofo AND he's getting Mexico to pay for a wall...

Yeah the guys a moron but you yanks don't know how lucky you are. Most of the people of the world want a leader like trump, even if the governments that represent those people will never admit to it.

I'm sure we've faced adversities in our lives but whether you choose to see yourself as a victim is entirely up to you.
Just know though that if you do, then it will only lead in one direction...

I mean, what's the big deal here? :dunno:
Tell me I'm wrong but marrying your family member (aka incest) is a regular thing in most Muslim countries...

When y'all are ready to have that most unfortunate discussion between culture and IQ...

Based gays are my kind of gay (no homo)...
Tron, shout out to you on this one..
Raping animals and children....yet Trump is somehow the one that needs to go supposedly...

If people are pissed at the "muh Russia" meddling in the elections, I wonder how the left will react now that project Veritas has verifiably uncovered that Google has been making efforts to subvert the 2020 election??

I'm assuming silence will ensue from all those.

Breaking up tech monopolies is the only redeeming feature Elizabeth Warren has...

I'm all for alphabet soup ppl for the most part (except gender dysphoria which is classified by the apa as a diagnosed mental illness) but is it any wonder that when you constantly tell a group of people that they're lesser than you (because their beliefs may not 100% with your believes) that you'll inevitably and eventually get kickback?
Younger generation kicking back against being told how oppressive they are.

Be careful of those wolves that dress in sheep's clothing...

gdpr fines

these are great :popcorn

against a german police officer for gaining access to license plate db to get contact info
https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.date...rhaengt-erstes-bussgeld-gegen-polizeibeamten/

against a belgium municipal mayor for using a db for campaigning purpose
https://www.autoriteprotectiondonne...once-une-sanction-dans-le-cadre-dune-campagne

against a german person for sending spam on a mailing list
https://www.mz-web.de/merseburg/hun...er-wut-mails-ueber-2-000-euro-zahlen-32033308

50 million euros to google by france
https://www.cnil.fr/en/cnils-restri...l-penalty-50-million-euros-against-google-llc

against debt collectors
against banks
against car rental companies

:happyface:

my brain has regressed, now fluently 3, Portuguese Spanish English

with a little Italian here and there stuck as i lived there on two occasions, and some русский stuck as it gets murmured on my ear :winkwink:

my brain is fucked, maybe I'll end up like Al Capone

For a video game and book written in the late 1980's, cyberpunk 2020 is eerily accurate...

So after having BSed all of us with fake Russia election meddling for over 2 years, the mainstream media are presented with actual proof that a entity is actively manipulating/meddling in the upcoming election and all we get is crickets...

Selectively feigning outrage, one issue at a time...

But hey, at least they've proven yet again where their loyalties lie...

Can't believe it took Trump going off like a crazy old man on twitter for the media to begin covering this "alleged" behaviour...

The mad lad bought the YT banners for tonight's dem debate...

Absolute mad lad..

And now reddit have just quarantined r/the_Donald and threatened its moderators...

Alex Jones was 100% correct. Welcome to Chinese style level of censorship.

And to think that it's come down to trump being America's only hope for a free internet.

Would roll on the floor laughing if this wasn't such a serious issue...

What does quarantined mean? New post freeze?

Of course the end goal here is to have this sub reddit deleted altogether but they can't just erase it in one hit. That would cause overwhelming outrage.

These prikks are all about playing the long game.

Mother nature: "Men cannot get pregnant"

Democrats: "Our climate scientists say otherwise".