The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,604 Views
So you don't intend to address any points raised by say :dunno: me. Just keep going with straw man argument. Any wonder why things you complain about keep getting worse?

There are so many dopey YouTube people doing commentary, giving their opinions on shit.

ever since youtube started their ad sharing program, there have always been a few big channels that band together to create a youtube killer site when they get big enough and start bitching about something, every single one of these sites have failed, they start believing their fluff and star power, but it's all fluff, the power is in the medium not the content

I was just listening to Greenwald. He saying that these YouTube type companies are set up as public mediums and in return they are not regulated and libel the same way a regular private company is.F
and I guess pretty soon half the country is gonna have to turn themselves into YouTube "intreprenuers" of some sort to make a living (or build guitar parts like Matty) ....cause jobs are on their way out. :boxcleanersdaddy: besides cops prison guards and nurses of course

Sometimes I feel bad about having a kid. I see nothing good coming up.

Plenty of manufacturing jobs that be created in the US of A! Never will be ultra rich but can make a good living! Nothing wrong with learning a trade! People just have to bite the bullet and buy American for a few bucks more until the transition is complete! I love a triple decker PB and B for dinner!

Character assassination by insinuation...
Traditional media. Radicalizing one person at a time and pushing independents to agree with conservatives.

The war is here, the war is now...

That's a fabulous combining of two images btw. Might stop immigration

So you don't intend to address any points raised by say :dunno: me. Just keep going with straw man argument. Any wonder why things you complain about keep getting worse?
Didn't feel the need to add anything tbh. I simply would've mirrored what you were saying 👍

That's a fabulous combining of two images btw. Might stop immigration
Trump getting Mexico to build their own southern wall should help with that.

Say what you want about his demeanor but he knows how to business...

Say what you want about his demeanor but he knows how to business...

US of A needs more businessman as politicians! He's got all the Dems against him and in reality good portion of Reps (they won't say it) don't like him either! Trump has shown the people how worthless all these fuks have been for far too long! Wish more people were taking notice but I doubt it! Look at GOP Mitt Rommey now giving Trump static, the guy's still butt-hurt and almost reaching the McCain level in knowing Trump succeeded while their Presidential bids failed!

US of A needs more businessman as politicians! He's got all the Dems against him and in reality good portion of Reps (they won't say it) don't like him either! Trump has shown the people how worthless all these fuks have been for far too long! Wish more people were taking notice but I doubt it! Look at GOP Mitt Rommey now giving Trump static, the guy's still butt-hurt and almost reaching the McCain level in knowing Trump succeeded while their Presidential bids failed!
Haters gonna hate. Say what you want about the guy but he has a thick skin in a generation of politicians who are pandering to those who are looking to be offended by anything and everything they don't agree with.

For example, the authoritarian fringe whackaloon left and this vixadpocalypse that's now effecting everyday people who don't care about politics.

Yeah they want to control the narrative but this is going to have the opposite effect and align independents with conservative values, which is pretty much going to hand trump 2020 because normies won't put up with this crap...

I agree (and that's what I like most about him)that Trump has shown the people how worthless all these fucks have been. But I'm afraid that most likely he's being used by a whole another group of fucks to peruse their interests. The people getting screwed either way. Competing mobs

In today's edition of clown world...
Partitioning that instead of saying "only in America" that we now change that to "only in Canada"...

Y'all canucks have gone off the deep end over the past few years...

In today's edition of clown world the word "honk" has now been banned from Facebook..
Next they should target the word "diversity" and give that a racial tinge, if only to illustrate the sheer ludicrousness of the situation..

Now this is a protest I could get behind
When was the last time any of you saw actual journalism like this?