The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,608 Views
So, the Colorado shooters were gay and trans white teenagers.

Guess this now means that the LBGTQ community are also white supremists...

fuck I didn't even hear there was a shooting in colorado
Exactly.

Doesn't fit news media's narrative...

If this isn't proof of how little the value of human life means to these psychopathic activist groups (that attempt to pass themselves on as journalists) then nothing will...

Illinois might start charging $1,000 per year to own an electric vehicle: 'It's outrageous'

A proposed hike in Illinois’ annual registration fee for electric vehicles, from $17.50 to $1,000, is being called unfair by current EV owners, and a sales disincentive by manufacturers — just as the new technology is beginning to gain broader traction.

“It’s outrageous,” said Nicoletta Skarlatos, 56, of Chicago, who bought a Tesla Model S five years ago. “I thought Illinois was progressive and would want to encourage EV ownership.”

“There’s definitely a push, because electric vehicles don’t pay any gas taxes,” said Pete Sander, president of the Illinois Automobile Dealers Association.

“Imposing fees on EVs that are over 400 percent more than their gasoline-powered counterparts is not only unfair, it discourages promising new technology that will reduce our dependence on petroleum, reduce emissions, and promote the Illinois economy,” Rivian spokesman Michael McHale said.

And I thought the liberal democrats etc etc etc were all for Making America Environmentally Great! Doesn't sound like a progressive Green New Deal move to me swaying consumers away from buying electric autos! :laugh:

Illinois might start charging $1,000 per year to own an electric vehicle: 'It's outrageous'

A proposed hike in Illinois’ annual registration fee for electric vehicles, from $17.50 to $1,000, is being called unfair by current EV owners, and a sales disincentive by manufacturers — just as the new technology is beginning to gain broader traction.

“It’s outrageous,” said Nicoletta Skarlatos, 56, of Chicago, who bought a Tesla Model S five years ago. “I thought Illinois was progressive and would want to encourage EV ownership.”

“There’s definitely a push, because electric vehicles don’t pay any gas taxes,” said Pete Sander, president of the Illinois Automobile Dealers Association.

“Imposing fees on EVs that are over 400 percent more than their gasoline-powered counterparts is not only unfair, it discourages promising new technology that will reduce our dependence on petroleum, reduce emissions, and promote the Illinois economy,” Rivian spokesman Michael McHale said.

And I thought the liberal democrats etc etc etc were all for Making America Environmentally Great! Doesn't sound like a progressive Green New Deal move to me swaying consumers away from buying electric autos! :laugh:
It was always inevitable.

The extortionists have their grubby hands in everything.

Yeah makes sense. We live in the world of competing mobs. Everything else is just lip service

"911, what's the emergency?"

"My feelings are hurt"..

At least the comedian will have new material to work with 😁

So, Joe Bidens son turns out to be a crackhead...

How's that "privilege" you so often like to talk about working out for you Joe??

Edit to that last post.

The article was from 1996 but still, how has this not been talked about when those who oppose creepy uncle joe have thrown a tonne of dirt on the guy?

A win for free speech at the cost of butthurt lefty activists everywhere...

this guy's talking about what I've been saying for years :hey:
Don't think you're gonna vote in a President, and then expect him to radically solve many problems. But it seems that most political thought, at least in mainstream media, is within the bogus context of elections. :dunno: which is better than nothing I guess

Imagine if this was trump. The media would be up in it 24/7
By the looks of things, good ol' uncle joe has some questions to answer.

His son is a absolute freak