The POLITICS Random Thoughts Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 526 Comments
  • Views 41,674 Views
Update on the Tommy Robinson situation...
So he's been completely erased from the internet (save for YouTube and bitchute. The former being only a matter of time before they scrub him)...

He certainly has the establishment elites rattled and everytime they've tried to censor him thus far its only made him more popular...

I'm amazed they haven't figured this out. Or they have and simply don't care as the term "martial law" is now being bandied about in Britain if no deal with the EU on brexit is reached...

Stay tuned...

So just an FYI that you can now get the dissenter app for Gab.

This is the 1st app that basically allows you to comment on any web page, article, video etc that exists on the internet...

Sjw commies already melting down over this. Fukk them, if free speech isn't there thing then move to fukkin Iran or China, where anything right of communism, marxism or totalitarianism means you're labeled a fukkin nazi...

Well it's finally happened...
https://q13fox.com/2019/02/28/woman...scholarship-to-play-defense-on-mens-team/amp/

Wonder if she'll ever see any actual game time?

Last year, Harris, who is 5-foot-5 and 135 pounds, played three games as a sophomore for East Los Angeles College, and had three tackles and one pass breakup, according to the football team's website. Her team went 4-6.

Ironic time to post Xpan. With the NFL combines going on and how much team's GM and coaches love to look at the numbers, only way she makes it to the NFL I guess is as a FA. Wonderful to have dreams but sometimes just a little to far from reality. I think some parents today go way over the top with too much praise and encouragement for kids that when the dream doesn't happen the mental letdown is huge.

More for XPY, for him if it's got a dick or a vag its politics.

More for XPY, for him if it's got a dick or a vag its politics.
Hell yez brother..

When a entire sex is being oppressed from voicing an opinion for fear of being labeled transphobic then explain how's that's not politically based?

It's ok to start a conversation... We're not all compliant NPC's..

Mr Benjamin on point here...
Unfortunately this bull crap started playing when I opened page so I ended up listening . Tell me though, if all the media (and everything else) is owned by elites with same interests, is that considered censorship or free speech?

Unfortunately this bull crap started playing when I opened page so I ended up listening . Tell me though, if all the media (and everything else) is owned by elites with same interests, is that considered censorship or free speech?
Well do you consider fascism and censorship a good or bad thing regarding government? If bad then why are those same elements of heavy censorship and fascist type behaviours within private enterprise a good thing?

What do you know about Twitter etc and the online culture war they've been engaging in since 2015? On top of that, who are they to be the moral arbators when it comes to what we can and can't say? That's why I push Gab on here (and proudly so)...

Liberal democracies work because it has to be open to free speech and held to account. I mean, name me one other form of ideology where you've seen the avg life expectancy go up inside of going down or plateauing?

Is it perfect? Far from it, but for all its flaws, HISTORY has shown us that in terms of the greater good there is nothing better.

RC we may not agree on topics from time to time but I'll defend the right to my death for you to have free speech.

I don't think the arguments you're presenting have anything to do with reality.
There are two things, imperialism and those who struggle against it. Whatever form of government the imperialists like to call themselves works for them, yes. Because they have power and ability to exploite people and put down anyone who resists. Not because they have discovered some great noble system of fair governance which preserves human rights. Just the opposite

Tìm pool wrecks Twitter ceo jack dorsey and his mouthpiece on JRE...

Any juicy parts? It's almost 3.5 hours
Where do you want to begin??

Personally trust Twitter even less after watching this podcast. Their bias is unreal yet they only own up to it in a quasi manner...

Agree. but given that it's got posts about female football players (politics?) Perhaps it should be renamed "Xpansive - Post Here"