The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,774 Comments
  • Views 213,555 Views
Seeing some good results from the pitch/batter clocks. I can tune in for 2.5 hours but not 3++. Hopefully continues into the regular season.

Seeing some good results from the pitch/batter clocks. I can tune in for 2.5 hours but not 3++. Hopefully continues into the regular season.
I watched some minor league games last year. The clock kept things moving, it’s a good thing imo.

Watching JPN v CZE on FS1 right now. Tokyo Dome is pumped. Some of these games have been great. I’m going to Dom Rep v Venezuela tonight.

Like getting rid of the shift, but don’t like the clock ⏰.

Baseball ⚾️ is the best because you can never run out of time, only innings…

Cuba has advanced to the Semi Finals of the World Baseball Classic. The Semi Final will be in Miami. Should be a wild night at the ballpark. I’ll be there.

Italy 🇮🇹 v 🇯🇵 on RIGHT NOW

🇺🇸 HUGH win last night

🇺🇸 will play Venezuela. Venezuela has been the better team so far this tourney. Much better starting pitching.

Last edited:
Last night at the ballpark was so fun. Decibels off the charts all night. Place went nuts when Turner hit the granny. New Marlin Arraez hit two BOMBS.

We are going back tonight for USA v Cuba. Leaving for the ballpark in an hour beat all the traffic

It could happen anywhere/anytime but doing it celebrating. :facepalm
edwin-carried.jpg

Think the Met's odds to do anything postseason went up? :yes:

Last night at the ballpark was so fun. Decibels off the charts all night. Place went nuts when Turner hit the granny. New Marlin Arraez hit two BOMBS.

We are going back tonight for USA v Cuba. Leaving for the ballpark in an hour beat all the traffic

Stopped in to Publix field in Lakeland last Friday. Nothing like spring training to lift my spirits toward the end of winter but that's sort of a lazy Sunday feel. Can't imagine playoff type hype in March. Sounds fun.