The Polaroid Random Thoughts Baseball Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 2,799 Comments
  • Views 216,095 Views
The Dodgers had their first SP pitch into the 7th inning since June 20. Of course it’s by Lance Lynn.

Arroz con habichuelas baseball power hitter

Michael Lorezen of the Phillies tossed a No-Hitter Wednesday night against the Nationals in Philadelphia. It was Lorenzen’s first start as a Phillie and the 4th No-Hitter thrown in MLB so far this year… ⚾

Michael Lorezen of the Phillies tossed a No-Hitter Wednesday night against the Nationals in Philadelphia. It was Lorenzen’s first start as a Phillie and the 4th No-Hitter thrown in MLB so far this year… ⚾
The guy threw 124 pitches which is unheard of in today's game. Anyone know most pitches thrown in a single game this season. Glad manager left him in ..... those combo no-hitters just don't do it for me.
Mom and wife there watching since it was his Philly home debut.

Plenty of teams involved in the NL wildcard race. Rooting for the Cubs and Marlins with of course the Phillies.
NL wildcard race

Angel Hernandez - check to see if he's the plate ump BEFORE placing a wager on that game.

I saw him in action the other day, all I can say is wow.

Agree the worst ump I have seen in a long, long time calling balls and strikes. And of course he has a short fuse when you question him. A lot of them missed pitches going by the box but he's the most consistent miss guy in today's game.

LOL I believe he filed a claim/lawsuit that because he's some kind of minority he didn't get called up to ump any playoff series games. These umps have better tenure than a school teacher.