• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,733 Views

dimebag

Since
Apr 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
..and can one of you niggas please tell me what the hell SBR points are good for?

Bread, you look like just the nigga for the job, could you break it down for a palefaced patrami eating motherfucker like myself?

SBR points are just a little bit of money. Loose change. Every ~50 days I have enough to get a $100 freeplay at Wagerchief.

There is the option to buy other merchandise.

By my calculations, the way I use them, a point is worth about 17 cents.

Some guys use points to practice their gambling.

Justin7 is a nigga. A retarded looking one at that.

There's moderators here? I hadn't noticed and that's a good thing....... BTW Brandon Lang was a nigga........

Justin7 is a nigga.

I quite like that nigga. Sometimes I'll do something dorky and sit there being aware of my dorkiness, not knowing how to snap out of it. Then I'll come across a Justin7 post and go holy fucking wow. Then I'll go out and bang a supermodel.

I have nothing personally against Justin7. I'm sure he's a real hoot to hang out with.

Now that Josh W....

:grin:

What about Josh W? I won't tell him, don't worry. It stays between you and me.

Josh W is a good guy.
Justin7 is kind of a dumb ass. I loved it when MonkeyFucker went off on him for trying to publish his book.

I love Josh W. Actually I love many SBR employees.

Think Justin is a dork but that doesn't make him a bad person. Lou could die today and I wouldn't skip a beat. Ultimate internet tough guy.

Nothing but good things to say about Willie, Bill, Josh, Shannon. JJ is ok in my book, although he is what he is. SBRJohn is a dipshit, but I don't really wish ill upon him. Even if he is a covert racist. :rofl:

Never implied that Justin was a bad person. He's just a riot.

Don't bet arena football or WNBA before I tell you to! It is my God-given right to bet into very soft shit at full offshore limits!

I quite like that nigga. Sometimes I'll do something dorky and sit there being aware of my dorkiness, not knowing how to snap out of it. Then I'll come across a Justin7 post and go holy fucking wow. Then I'll go out and bang a supermodel.

:laugh: Classic.

who are the nigga moderators here?

:biglaugh::wah::biglaugh:

roguey are you a nigga moderator?

I like suger and I like tea
But I dont like niggas
No sirey

Housepicks I will pray for you.