The Mighty Mets

Bookie Bash

Since
Sep 28, 2011
Score
Tokens
I dont usually bet on baseball but I got a good feeling that they are gonna win tonight. Thoughts? Advise?

They are playing right now in the 4th inning. Up 1-0 in the 5th. I played the under. A tad late to the ballgame on this one Bash..lol.

Early game screwed you there Bookie Bash.

What part of Florida are you from?

I dont usually bet on baseball but I got a good feeling that they are gonna win tonight. Thoughts? Advise?

think i'm staying away

instead taking the White Sox/Toronto score a run in the first inning prop along with the Blue Jays scoring first prop...

good luck

Bookie Bash looks like Diego Luna, don't you think archie?

mixture of young Matthew Perry, clean Diego, young and clean diogee, and boner18 with sunglasses all combined

young and clean diogee, nothing like the diogee of today.

I'll be on the Over 7 in the Was/Fla game Bookie Bash.

@RogueJuror near Cape Canaveral

@Archie "mixture of young Matthew Perry, clean Diego, young and clean diogee, and boner18 with sunglasses all combined" LOL I love it!!!:excl:

College Football: 39-32; 55% Win
NFL: 25-23; 52% Win
Overall Record: 64-55; 54% Win

5'8
160 lb
32 inch waist
18 inch cock

OK, this is good. Now we need you to place your cock inside an empty toilet paper roll, take a picture, and post it.

Welcome to Gamelive.

Wow this guy must bash the bookies ZBOIZ style

18 inches, not too shabby...

I like this kid's spunk

What was it like? I hear if you eat lots of Mexican food it's bad for the flavor.

like mostly innocuous non flavored snot you get when you aren't sick but run in the cold.... but it had a hint of something kinda like lime...

good consistency