The F0cker 500

Ok so first the games that hit the cutting room floor. Hopefully these aren't winners like the ones I tossed lastnight.

Colorado +11 W
Belmont -7 (really wanted to play them) W
Texas San Antonio +12.5 L
Loyola Marymount +15 L
UC Irvine +2 L

Now for today's plays.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Tennessee St +1.5 :greencheck: (sketchy play here)
North Dakota St -9.5 :greencheck:
Middle Tennessee St -4 :redx: (Highest Rated Play)
Western Kentucky +1 :redx: (line moved against already)
Sacramento St +1.5 :redx:
Stanford -2.5 :redx:

:supbread:

2-4 on the night.
Can't have too many nights like that. I think we know "what's s'up" too, we know that smilie is DEAD to me!

2013 Record: 12-7
Tracking Profit: +$430
Actual Profit: +$86

you're still on pace Wally

Not super confident today. There is an edge with both plays but not a lot. Plus Friday games have not gone well for me to date this season.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

St Peter's -3.5
George Washington +5

:coinflip:

Wally it's not a sprint it's a marathon. Googluck!

I like Rhode Island -8.5 -110 today, Wally.

Good luck with your plays. I'll root em in.

Not super confident today. There is an edge with both plays but not a lot. Plus Friday games have not gone well for me to date this season.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

St Peter's -3.5 :redx:
George Washington +5 :redx:

:coinflip:

0-2

Yep yep, gonna have to start the fade myself on Friday's method going forward. Friday's have always been bad for me and I keep trying. Fok Friday's from now on!

2013 Record: 12-9
Tracking Profit: +$210
Actual Profit: +$42

Lots of soccer games this weekend wally. Soccer should be your cash cow.

Thanks Hedger.

Pavy, I can't (in my mind can't) use outside help for this challenge. I probably could and some might but the challenge is to prove I can do it not that "we" can do it. Since I don't watch, follow or have any understanding of the teams in any variation of soccer I can't very well design some sort of system to use. For me it would be a literal coinflip at best.

I had 3 really good winning days this week (only 2 counted for the challenge) and 2 losing days. I fully expect the losing days along the way. My mistake today was forcing plays that "although they qualified) I wasn't feeling good about. Also the filters still need tweaking cause Memphis qualified but filtered out as a no play. There were other winning plays that were filtered out this week as well.

Two solid winning days will get things back on track. Not gonna panic 4 days in but I will bitch and moan. :reallymad:

Not sure about today. I had to rush a bit and neither got to do all the games nor run filters on the qualifiers I did manage to get too. Probably will regret not simply passing.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Delaware -2.5
Oklahoma St +2.5
James Madison +2
Miami -1.5
Fairfield +2
Oklahoma +3

:bee:

that wally...we dont play no stinking home teams :donthinkso:

get emmmm walllaaaaayyyy! :highfive:

Not sure about today. I had to rush a bit and neither got to do all the games nor run filters on the qualifiers I did manage to get too. Probably will regret not simply passing.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Delaware -2.5 :greencheck:
Oklahoma St +2.5 :redx:
James Madison +2 :redx:
Miami -1.5 :greencheck:
Fairfield +2 :redx:
Oklahoma +3 :greencheck:

:bee:

3-3 day.

2013 Record: 15-12 (55.5%)
Tracking Profit: +$180
Actual Profit: +$36

that wally...we dont play no stinking home teams :donthinkso:

get emmmm walllaaaaayyyy! :highfive:

RayRay, I gotta find a better way to get some home teams. It never fails in college hoops my program generates road teams. Think I will have to go away from the program in order to get some home cooking.

i have no room to give advice there, wally...i maxed out 2 games at a handful of books... 1 blew a 15pt. lead at home with less than 7min left to lose outright...the other trailed on the road for 39min and made a basket and then clutch ft's with 5 seconds left to cover... there was a lot of parity in hoops today... but those away teams seem to struggle more than normal during the xmas break...

Sunday's Plays.
Headed off to play golf so by the time I get home it'll be a good week an ok week or a bad opening week.

NCAA BASKETBALL:

Syracuse -8.5
Wichita St -6
Colorado -2
Oregon -1

:endoftheworld:

Didn't play but the other qualifiers were

North Carolina +1
Tulsa +5.5
Florida -20.5

RayRay not a single fok'n home team :ouch: