The English are fighting back in Quebec

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,360 Views
98a8cb1561eae07787d2a18c333cbb1c.jpg

we have winter texans from canada around here, but they're all either from ontario or alberta. haven't met one from quebec so far, maybe 'cause it would be too difficult for them to speak a third language in order to get around.

Quebecers despise the idea of Texas even more than the average left-leaning faggot.

Matty, honest NJ people perspective of .........

Ontarians - average run of the mill

Quebecers - filthy pigs

Putting the above into your own life perspective .........

You've cleaned up your act moving to Toronto! Proud of you!

:canada:

Average?

Mr Monkey you cunt.

We are not average.

Wait until you meet your first Saskatchawanian.

Sask_license_plate.jpg

MrM you get all the QCers that can't afford the gas to drive to FL.

Average?

Mr Monkey you cunt.

We are not average.

Wait until you meet your first Saskatchawanian.

Sask_license_plate.jpg

Plommer, only stated average as meaning normal(some > and some <)! If I specified GL members from Ontario then I would have used the word "exceptional!"

Plommer, only stated average as meaning normal(some > and some <)! If I specified GL members from Ontario then I would have used the word "exceptional!"
Thank you.

Average is not a word we would use to describe Blitty or Rays looks, or Matty's Quebec made kok.

mrquincy is exceptional.

The idea. Very few Quebecers ever venture there.

Speaking of Quebec, PuckOff will be getting rid of the rental with the quebec license plate tomorrow. I am delighted to be getting my car back and especially not having people flip me the bird as often as they did since Feb 3. $8177 was the final cost to the dude's insurance company. I guess he shouldn't have gone right through that red light.

The idea. Very few Quebecers ever venture there.
sounds a bit like a 5-yr-old who is afraid of the boogieman though they've never actually seen them. that's a shame, have always felt if people traveled more, especially to places they fear due mostly to ignorance, the world would be a better place. i have pretty fond memories of my one, brief visit to montreal.

I'm sure I'll visit Texas one day. Same day that Daffy is going to visit Toronto.

if you make it to the san antonio-austin area, hope you look me up. wife and i are hoping to make it back up to canada someday, really want to go back to the rockies around banff/jasper or the far west coast around victoria or back to pender island.