The English are fighting back in Quebec

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,379 Views
Over 97% voted in the survey as the Pro French law was going too far!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!

drapeau_patriotes_petit-thumb.gif

When I see a car with a Quebec license plate I always shake my head and LOL

94.5% of the city recognize French as the mother tongue and 1.5% view English as it! Sounds like English isn't and shouldn't be relevant!

Getting a new arena constructed so NHL sounds like it will be back in Quebec City eventually! Good for them if it happens!

Why can't the Anglophones learn French as a second language and the Francophones learn English as a second language?

:thinking:

Why can't the Anglophones learn French as a second language and the Francophones learn English as a second language?

They do.

How common are they? Guessing you see a lot more during winter?

I'm smart.

Okay that was a retarded question. :selfbash:

I just don't understand the logic of driving your own car all the way down there.

Some people spend months there so bringing your car is necessary.

I've done that drive dozens of times, Toronto to Detroit then down I-75 to Tampa.

One time did it in 23 hours straight driving with my buddy in a Honda Civic.

I think it cost $75 in fuel to get there.

We see lots of Quebec and Ontario plates by the Jersey shore in the summer!

This is what makes you a great gambler. Thinking outside the box.

Plommmmmaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to facepalm you for the "cite them" comment and then I saw this gem.

:bowdown:

You still got it, Plommer.

You must still see tons of them in July, lots of people in QC go on vacation during the "construction holiday" period.

You cunts.

Plommmmmaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to facepalm you for the "cite them" comment and then I saw this gem.

:bowdown:

You still got it, Plommer.

Daffy, you must understand that I really can't help myself when opportunities as such are presented.

"Cite them" and the other comment about Matty's outside the box thinking are all I gots, pal.

:ohbye:

Snow flakes, we see alot more of them here in the winter than in summer.

:facepalm:

Mattaaaaaaaaaay!

At least you don't give them the finger. I was driving out to Future Shop yesterday (looking for the hard to find DDR ram) and 1 guy stared me down as he was passing me. When I was leaving future shop a dude started to speak french to me as I was getting in the car. I almost told him to go fuck himself. Fucking Frog!!!

I was forced by my provincial governments from grade 3 to grade 9 to take french classes. I actually got pretty damn good at it and decided on my own choosing to continue on in grade 10, but the hash got a hold of me in high school and it was game over for learning french.