The Elon Musk Shitshow

• Start date
  • Replies 97 Comments
  • Views 3,201 Views
For the record, I agree 100% with the account posting Elon's coordinates getting banned, that is doxxing and crosses a clear line. But silencing reporters, comedians and whoever else reports on you simply because you don't like what they have to say is extremely problematic.

Let's also be clear; Twitter is privately owned by Elon and he can allow or disallow whoever the fuck he wants on the platform. All I'm doing, as I'm always doing, is asking everyone to be consistent and not hypocritical. If you were upset about the previous owners of Twitter blocking people because you felt it was an affront to free speech and "pushing a liberal agenda" or whatever, you should be upset now, too.

Hey MonkeyF0ck

AOC vs. Elon is delightful 😄

Screenshot_20221216-110025_Twitter.jpg

I have plenty of gripes with Biden. All I said was that politicians always lie and that people should be consistent and hold both parties accountable. But LOLPAWN, okay buddy great post keep up the good work.

Uh huh. That's why you brought up Trump instead of agreeing with the post about the Biden administration clearly lying.

It's called deflection and anyone beyond mental retardation can see right through it, PAWN.

For the record, I agree 100% with the account posting Elon's coordinates getting banned, that is doxxing and crosses a clear line. But silencing reporters, comedians and whoever else reports on you simply because you don't like what they have to say is extremely problematic.

Let's also be clear; Twitter is privately owned by Elon and he can allow or disallow whoever the fuck he wants on the platform. All I'm doing, as I'm always doing, is asking everyone to be consistent and not hypocritical. If you were upset about the previous owners of Twitter blocking people because you felt it was an affront to free speech and "pushing a liberal agenda" or whatever, you should be upset now, too.

So pseudo-reporters have the freedom to play doxxing games? LOL.

I love how the hypocrisy is being exposed by Elon.

He's playing you libtards like a fiddle.

There was no issue when Twitter suspended the NY Post for reporting on Hunter Biden's laptop, calling it Russian disinformation, and clearly interfering in the election.

Suddenly, Elon Musk has the leftists championing free speech again rather than their latest "misinformation" (i.e. censorship) campaign.

He's a true puppetmaster of the woke lunatics.

@MonkeyF0cker youre an elon guy? Im trying to find a path to be an Elon guy since I've been a lifelong north east conservative and now the people around me are painting him as some confederate regressive. Your endorsement would go a long way. TIA.

-Boner

I've gained a lot of respect for him after voicing his concerns with the COVID-19 lockdowns and absurd, hypocritical policies.

He's taking on a whole corrupt system right now.

He speaks his mind and sticks to his guns. You always know where you stand with him and that garners respect from me.

AOC is the absolute worst. Fucking Mr Ed lookalike with the intelligence of a lobotomized Kardashian.

@Vegas Dave while I don’t agree with the tone of Fockers post to you, he does bring up a good point.

Liberals are extremely good at attacking the right but not taking responsibility when they lie. In fact, they have spent Biden’s entire presidency deflecting.

It’s been awful

I don't like Biden or think he's doing a good job as president.

I regularly disagree with liberals on lots of atuff. I agree completely that they villify Trump while taking no responsibility for their own shit. Cancel culture is completely out of hand.

Ya'll just throw me in with the "libtards" and ignore the points I try to make (ironically, villifying the other side and not taking responsibility for your own shit, the stuff you seem to hate to much). Cool. Keep living in your bubbles. I mean here's proof you aren't even trying to have real discourse:

For the record, I agree 100% with the account posting Elon's coordinates getting banned, that is doxxing and crosses a clear line.
So pseudo-reporters have the freedom to play doxxing games? LOL.

Literally open my post saying the doxxers should be banned, but somehow I think people should have the "freedom to play doxxing games"?

People like us used to all be on the same side. We may have disagreed on politics, but we were willing to call out bullshit on both sides and have a healthy distrust for our government in both sides.

But now it's just "the other side is true evil". And somehow I'm the pawn? Lol ok.

I don't like Biden or think he's doing a good job as president.

I regularly disagree with liberals on lots of atuff. I agree completely that they villify Trump while taking no responsibility for their own shit. Cancel culture is completely out of hand.

Ya'll just throw me in with the "libtards" and ignore the points I try to make (ironically, villifying the other side and not taking responsibility for your own shit, the stuff you seem to hate to much). Cool. Keep living in your bubbles. I mean here's proof you aren't even trying to have real discourse:

Literally open my post saying the doxxers should be banned, but somehow I think people should have the "freedom to play doxxing games"?

People like us used to all be on the same side. We may have disagreed on politics, but we were willing to call out bullshit on both sides and have a healthy distrust for our government in both sides.

But now it's just "the other side is true evil". And somehow I'm the pawn? Lol ok.

Why do you think the "reporters" were suspended, genius?

You seem to be lost. What you said is, "But silencing reporters, comedians and whoever else reports on you simply because you don't like what they have to say is extremely problematic."

That's a MSM, completely false narrative.

That makes you a pawn. Deal with it.

Those "reporters" were suspended for doxxing. Period. They're playing games like little children. But of course, you blame Musk. Like a pawn would.

There might be a conversation to be had here, as you are an intelligent guy with plenty of valid points.

But you aren't showing me any respect whatsoever and haven't been since your triumphant return, so I'm not going to bother trying to have civil discourse with you. Welcome back and have a great stay.

Well, you're clearly a Biden voter and helped give us the worst administration of my lifetime.

An administration that actively and illegally censored U.S. citizens on social media.

Let me know when you do or say something worthy of my respect.

Well, you're clearly a Biden voter and helped give us the worst administration of my lifetime.

An administration that actively and illegally censored U.S. citizens on social media.

Let me know when you do or say something worthy of my respect.
Maybe instead of being so snarky and hostile when @Vegas Dave comments, give him a chance to explain his view.

I don’t necessarily agree with VD’s politics, but throughout this back and forth, you’re coming across as aggressive. That doesn’t help getting your point across Monkey.

Maybe instead of being so snarky and hostile when @Vegas Dave comments, give him a chance to explain his view.

I don’t necessarily agree with VD’s politics, but throughout this back and forth, you’re coming across as aggressive. That doesn’t help getting your point across Monkey.

I don't give a fuck how I come across.

There's no changing these people's minds.

The idiot is still trying to bring up Trump to deflect and defend the Biden administration lying.

After all of the horrendous shit this administration has done to this country.

There is no convincing people like that of anything. They'll never admit that they fucked up by voting this piece of shit in.

Fuck them.