The Durito 500

I had all intentions of sitting the rest of this series of baseball games out. For what I use in my system this is a bad run of games. Then McBalls had to go and remind me to stop thinking so much. I may regret taking that as a challenge but here goes anyways.

Todays Plays:

LA Angels/Boston UNDER 9 (-105) LOSER
Texas/Seattle OVER 7 (-115) LOSER
San Francisco/NY Mets OVER 7.5 (-110) LOSER
Colorado/Arizona UNDER 9 (-110) WINNER
Texas -117 LOSER
Milwaukee +115 LOSER

Plays are $100 to win $95,$86,$90,$90,$85 and $115

BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!
1-5 (-$-410)

Durito Record: 190-155-6 (+$1836)

The month of May is starting out like it doesnt want to be part of The Year of Wal. Last week was a good week but this week has been far worse and a good portion of my cushion has been lost.

I hope it was just a bad series of games and will turn around here soon but I cant put myself out there with a bunch of games daily until I am in a good position.

Only a few games qualify today but I am only playing a single game and with it I am playing something new for me, a Run Line.

The qualifiers that I am not playing are,

Atlanta +137
Florida -156
LA Dodgers +112
Arizona/San Francisco OVER 7 (-105)

Todays Play:

Florida Marlins RL -1.5 (+135)

$100 to win $135.

Is there any time limit on the challenge?

I was very careful in not setting a time limit because I was concerned about all sports not called college football. Course it would have taken 5 or 6 years to complete had I only done college football.

oh wow, the jinx of Poloroid is hitting Wally HARD

It was Durito's early call. Just like when you strike a putt and it is headed dead center cut and someone says nice putt, the ball then hits the back of the hole and pops up only to sit on the edge. An early call is the world's truest jinx.

The month of May is starting out like it doesn’t want to be part of The Year of Wal. Last week was a good week but this week has been far worse and a good portion of my cushion has been lost.

I hope it was just a bad series of games and will turn around here soon but I can’t put myself out there with a bunch of games daily until I am in a good position.

Only a few games qualify today but I am only playing a single game and with it I am playing something new for me, a Run Line.

The qualifiers that I am not playing are,

Atlanta +137
Florida -156
LA Dodgers +112
Arizona/San Francisco OVER 7 (-105)

Today’s Play:

Florida Marlins RL -1.5 (+135) LOSER

$100 to win $135.

It's just getting sickening now.

0-1 (-$100)

Durito Record: 190-156-6 (+$1736)

there are no jinx's wally.

wally i once lost 23 straight bets.

It's just getting sickening now.

0-1 (-$100)

Durito Record: 190-156-6 (+$1736)

It's just bad luck, Wally. I calculate that as a recent 3-11 run - if these were -110/-110 bets and you were a 50% lifetime hitter then there is a ~2.22% chance of this happening over the space of 14 bets. However, you're in a challenge with a lot of plays - random variation suggests that you're likely to have runs like this.

I once had a run of 17 consecutive losses playing online blackjack, I also once had a consecutive run of 18 wins. Looking at those samples by themselves, the odds of that happening are remote but if you play a lot then you will regularly come across extreme results like that.

I'm gonna start out with an early game and go from there. If it wins there may be more and if it loses I'll have to decide whether to go on a headbutting free-for-all, tilt or call it a day.

Today's Play:

Tampa Bay/Baltimore UNDER 8 (-105)

$100 to win $95.

The system also suggest Tampa should win the game as well but I'm playing scared right now.

You should start using my plays. You might get a couple of winners.

Rasper, I do my own work. I'll gladly lose this challenge and pay Durito before I ever take plays from someone else, let alone you. Now run along and create your next fantasy friend.

Rasper, I do my own work. I'll gladly lose this challenge and pay Durito before I ever take plays from someone else, let alone you. Now run along and create your next fantasy friend.

What's worse. Not picking a winner in the past week or realizing that your comebacks are as sad as your handicapping? Now run along and go get your shinebox. Adults are picking games here.

What's worse. Not picking a winner in the past week or realizing that your comebacks are as sad as your handicapping? Now run along and go get your shinebox. Adults are picking games here.

Picking winners, handicapping. :rofl:

I'm gonna start out with an early game and go from there. If it wins there may be more and if it loses I'll have to decide whether to go on a headbutting free-for-all, tilt or call it a day.

Today's Play:

Tampa Bay/Baltimore UNDER 8 (-105) LOSER

$100 to win $95.

The system also suggest Tampa should win the game as well but I'm playing scared right now.

0-1 (-$100)

Durito Record: 190-157-6-(+$1636)

Can't we get rid of this Casper nonsense? Surely it has surpassed the established precedent of stupidly annoying.

His own thread makes the forum look SBR enough but if he's going to start trolling the regular non-ghey members - just ban the tool, is my feeling.