The Christchurch shooting

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,457 Views
One of my favorite poker dealers is from New Zealand, and tells me two friends of his died in this shooting.

Very sad stuff man.

New Zealand government banning certain mainstream sites until they meet "censorship compliance"...

Farkin hell, sounds like a play straight out of the gestapo handbook...

I was hoping to be more shocked from watching that...

Don't get me wrong, it was sadistic as fukk but it reminded me of a scene straight out of videogames like COD, battlefield, fortnite or any other first person shooter (the latter game being the game that the gunman said he learnt how to operate a firearm from)..

Guess that after watching 9/11 live i've become too desensitized to mindless and senseless violence because there's really nothing that can compete with that. (and i dont say that as a slight against the ethnicity of the perpetrators of that attack. It's just that all innocence i had against watching mass slaughter was taken from me on that day and once you're innocence is lost then its gone forever.)...

All we have left to guide us is our commonsense....

What did you see on 9/11? I just saw plane and building disappearing in dust. I mean I don't remember footage of people.
I saw a video of a woman talking as her legs were blown off by Ukrainian Nazis. That was pretty traumatic

Seen plenty of traumatic stuff but live watching those people jump from the windows, knowing what they were facing, is something that will stay with me forever.

It's one thing to die via something like this loon bag where for the most part where you don't have time to process what's going on, but to know and make the conscious decision to end your life against your own will is next level.

Takes a big man to slaughter a bunch of defenseless civilians and then immediately surrender at the first sign of law enforcement. Horrible person with horrible taste in music.

Damn baus, hope you've no plans on going to NZ mate as apparently the gestapo dictatorship over there wants to jail anyone who hosts this video to 10 years prison time... Guess I've no plans on taking that trip across the pond myself too now... Bunch of sheep fukkers anyway (it's a banterish aussie/NZ thing exclusively)...

Although savory, mad respect to you for seeing the bigger picture here. As Mr Franklin said "Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech"

Let's not act on those who revel in non objective reality...

Takes a big man to slaughter a bunch of defenseless civilians and then immediately surrender at the first sign of law enforcement. Horrible person with horrible taste in music.
That was the plan all along...

He also wanted the reaction that's been given. The sole purpose of this was to hasten civil war and like keys on a piano, the media are playing his song, so bravo society for playing to the whims of a psychotic mass serial killer...

The reactionaries must be proud...

So now New Zealand has banned the dissenter app...

The attack was livestreamed on Facebook. Does that mean they ban Facebook for being the very vehicle via which this crazy loon was able to communicate his murderous hatred? Pretending like Facebook doesn't have blood on their hands here would be (at the very least) sheer ignorance, but watch as they Teflon their way out of this.

NZ appears to be extremely weak and brittle. One attack and civil rights go out the window.

Here's something interesting that was found with just a little investigating...

In his manifesto, the gunman stated one of the reasons as to why he targeted those 2 mosques specifically was because they had links to radical Islam. Wanted to verify his claims..

Also, why haven't the church attacks in both the Philippines and Nigeria that occurred earlier this year and killed nearly 200 people received any coverage? It couldn't be because the victims were Christians and the attackers radical Muslim could it?

None of this shit is right. But why give one act of barbarity so much coverage and not the other? Unless I answered my own question already...

Media and their narratives. We're nothing but pawns in these corporations sikk and twisted games for narrative control.

Trump is partially right when he says the media is fake news. Not all of it but an increasing number. It's all about that ad revenue from those clicks, integrity and the truth be damned...

So only 122 attacks by Muslims against christians and other people in the past 30 days killing 859 people but white people and guns are the problem..

Gotcha 👍👍

Damn hate facts...

Whoops, I forgot that our savior AOC said that facts don't matter if you know you're morally right. How could I have forgotten?