The Cab is your friend tonight

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,859 Views
lol awesome

how they hell they get pay

do it for publiscity..
good deed I guess you could say

cab companies used to give free rides on NYE but dfidnt this yr cause of gas prices

some rich bitch's kid gets run over by a drunk, so now I can't drink and drive. Fuck the hype, fuck the police.

sons of bitches just want to stick it to you from every angle they can imagine. Stick you in the system.:fu::reno:

power to the people :yes:

some rich bitch's kid gets run over by a drunk, so now I can't drink and drive. Fuck the hype, fuck the police.

sons of bitches just want to stick it to you from every angle they can imagine. Stick you in the system.:fu::reno:

power to the people :yes:

This is why Reno is the epitamy of gamelive.

For those who were confused about what I meant.

Noun 1. gaol - a correctional institution used to detain persons who are in the lawful custody of the government (either accused persons awaiting trial or convicted persons serving a sentence

62CB1-gaol.gif

My hometown in Canada started a program last year - Operation Red Nose - where you call a number and a volunteer will drive you home from the bar or wherever, in your own car. I thinnk it actually runs for a couple of weeks.

Such a good idea considering the main reason people drive drunk is because they hate leaving their cars somewhere.