The BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE is back

• Start date
  • Replies 93 Comments
  • Views 7,578 Views
I don't think so. They are pretty strict about not having any HUGE sponsor logos on the front of jerseys, like the rest of the world does..

Well sure. And once upon a time, NHL was strict about not having advertising on the boards, and baseball venues had names like Tiger Stadium.

Well sure. And once upon a time, NHL was strict about not having advertising on the boards, and baseball venues had names like Tiger Stadium.

Muddy bringing the heat.

Arsenal looked like shit. They need to make some moves fast.

borussia -1

chelsea -1.5,-2

parlay cards of the day shakhtar donetsk ml (at home or even away they are usually money in the bank on parlays) /barcelona ml /real madrid ml / chelsea ml -146

chelsea ml/barcelona ml/real madrid ml -196

shakhtar donetsk/ chelsea/barcelona/real madrid/ psg +102

psg -1.5,-2

monaco pk,-.5

porto -1.5 -121

hadjuk split/ lisicki -116

PSG drew with Ajaccio 1-1

l3JXZVF.jpg

I'm on man city RJ. Let's do this!

chelsea -1.25 -152 chelsea/aston villa game at chelsea. pretty hard to go against Mourinho at stamford bridge (Chelsea have never lost a home league game under Mourinho (47-0-14) and villa is 1-10 last 11 at stamford bridge. tough place to play with the crowd so near the pitch, I would normally look at the aston +1.5 but I dont put as much into that aston villa win at arsenal, arsenal hasnt done anything in the offseason. Wont be 8-0 like last time at stamford bridge but I expect to see some goals. great to see chelsea play, some talk about trading mata for rooney

placed 4 wagers under $500 and all 4 needed manager approval

this town sucks now

we have arsenal pk, paok +1.5, ludogorets +0.5 and zagreb -0.5

placed 4 wagers under $500 and all 4 needed manager approval

this town sucks now

we have arsenal pk, paok +1.5, ludogorets +0.5 and zagreb -0.5

Can't you send a buddy to place the wagers?

it doesn't matter who places the wagers if they have it programed in their systems that any wager over ___ requires manager approval

rito besides don best and sports options are there any good line services?

we badly miss ShowMeTheOdds and it doesn't look like they're coming back anytime soon

it doesn't matter who places the wagers if they have it programed in their systems that any wager over ___ requires manager approval

Gotcha! What are the limits for soccer in Vegas?