• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,159 Views

SoV

Since
Jan 11, 2011
Score
Tokens
Breaking away from the discussion in the 'Chicago Tribune: "Canada is on a roll"' thread.

the people talking funny problem

I don't talk funny. :dunno:

What about mrquincy? Anyone ever heard him talk?

I have.

I cannot detect an accent.

He sounds perfectly normal to me.

Post your accent. Use www.vocaroo.com to record your voice. Alternatively, you can use YouTube.

I am now interested in hearing what people on here sound like. We have posters from all over so this should be interesting. Hopefully.

I talk funny.

There is a video somewhere with me, Juror, Matty and jungleman talking. Sounds like vuvuzelas.

:lol:

HUGH fan of British accents (most of them)

No one can beat Stevie's voice. NO ONE.

Little bit of a Jersey accent SOV and some other things, I'm a bit of a mutt all of it is fokkin sexy though

I guess my voice, speaking and singing, has been fairly well documented here through YouTubes. While I am content enough with my singing voice I don't really like my speaking voice. It has nothing to do with any accent; there is just a bit of a Kermit the Frog quality, like I am trying to force it deep (which I'm not).

In any case, I must be about as pure an example of my regional (Greater Toronto Area) speech as there is, having rarely left the area in almost 50 years. Here is a sample FWIW. The first couple minutes is me blathering on.

I do not have an accent.

Steve really does have about the sexiest voice ever. If you could hear him on the phone during work, omg, it turns you on! I think a better example of his sexy voice was/is his reading of Caspers night before christmas that he did last year.

I on the other hand, have the PA sometimes dutch accent. Which to me is normal. I have been told I sound very sweet, and innocent, and I personally think I sound like a little girl still. Though come to think of it, I would rather sound like me then some females I know that sound butch, which is not sexy at all.

With that being said, Steve's sexy and persuasive voice can go a long way, not only with chicks, but in our work as well.
Mine sweet and innocent voice goes a long way with work too.

Muddy that is so sweet that you wrote a song just for them. also, holy cows! you look so different with a beard!! (not bad or anything either way, just totally different!)

yeah i really want to hear teela