Tennessee Titans. One time.

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 2,095 Views
this guy needs a reminder :rolleyes:
And drives 25 over limit, and 1st time gets pulled over.
$100 fine?
:mudcat: throw the book at him.

...btw I'm beginning to like this Tennessee.

I read some headline about this. They mentioned Belmar, which is kind of a nice mall(?) type area a few miles north of me. What happened?

I read some headline about this. They mentioned Belmar, which is kind of a nice mall(?) type area a few miles north of me. What happened?

:dunno: some guy running around shooting people until police caught up to him and shot him dead, killed 4 around different places

I heard it has something to do with tattoos. I know those tattoo people are nuts. A relative of a friend is a tattoo "artist". I know he was going off one time about somebody :dunno:

TN is also home of Moonpie and Goo Goo Clusters.

Don’t all move here at once.

Moonpie and Goo Goo Clusters

flummoxed by this upcoming Dolphin/Tenn game

Snowing a shit load down here.

snowstom in nashville

snowstom in nashville patio covered in snow

snowstom in nashville forecast

Last edited:

This video was not encoded correctly for the web, so it wasn't seen by anyone at the time of posting. Script caught it right now and let me know. It's a rare blitty deuce sighting, thus I thought it needed a bump for gregm.

This video was not encoded correctly for the web, so it wasn't seen by anyone at the time of posting. Script caught it right now and let me know. It's a rare blitty deuce sighting, thus I thought it needed a bump for gregm.
Thanks RJ! Took a year and a half to enjoy this plenty. Blitty, moves to the country and loses any knowledge of posting videos correctly lol.