Tell me about a great deal.

• Start date
  • Replies 36 Comments
  • Views 2,501 Views
I guessed how many jelly beans were at this event thing and won 500 for being closest.

They also gave all my information to a time share and I wasted a day saying no and got a free 5 day cruise, but it was a basic bitch model so we spent 250 to upgrade to the middle class option.

On the free cruise I won a poker tournament and got entry into another cruise but choose the cash option instead which resulted in +1200.

500+1200-250=1450 + free cruise for guessing how many jelly beans at some bs fundraiser that i didnt even want to go to but didnt feel like arguing with my wife about

That's awesome

Eggs are ridiculously cheap on the east coast right now. Just got 3 doz for $2.

Eggs are ridiculously cheap on the east coast right now. Just got 3 doz for $2.

Is that basically your breakfast and lunch for the month?

Serious question.

The vodka I'm guessing. It's ok.

Just bought some ear buds at cvs for ten bones. Nice comfortable design and clear sound. I did well. The conversations at the poker tables usually aren't too bad but it's nice to drown them out sometimes.

Having a party at the house that's probably gonna cost 2500 bucks. I figure I need 4 gallons of vodka minimum. I don't think people will be talking about what disgusting vodka I served them.

I was haggling in Mexico for a pair of knock off Oakley's and some cigars. The dude wanted 20 for the glasses and 30 for the box of cigars. I kept telling him the best I could do was 30 for both. He kept trying to talk me up I kept trying to talk him down and then I started to leave and he agreed to the 30, only now my wife had found some bs decorative thing she wanted and the guy wanted 20 more for that for a total of 50. I told him no fking way and began to leave and he said no wait you can still buy the other 2 things for 30. I said no I want all 3 for 30 or no deal. He took it and I felt like a fukkin baller every time I smoked one of those cheap cigars. The sunglasses held up for several years but they broke a month or two ago I guess I need to head back down to Mexico.

Cheap fuck.

Talking a guy down is one thing but niggering someone is another. You're a niggerer.

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Meme-03.jpg

You know how many tourists that guy gouges on a daily basis. His job is swindling Americans.

I am like Robin Hood only I rob from the swindler and keep the spoils for myself

I was haggling in Mexico for a pair of knock off Oakley's and some cigars. The dude wanted 20 for the glasses and 30 for the box of cigars. I kept telling him the best I could do was 30 for both. He kept trying to talk me up I kept trying to talk him down and then I started to leave and he agreed to the 30, only now my wife had found some bs decorative thing she wanted and the guy wanted 20 more for that for a total of 50. I told him no fking way and began to leave and he said no wait you can still buy the other 2 things for 30. I said no I want all 3 for 30 or no deal. He took it and I felt like a fukkin baller every time I smoked one of those cheap cigars. The sunglasses held up for several years but they broke a month or two ago I guess I need to head back down to Mexico.

:lmao:
:10:

Beebs has the best stories around here anymore. True story.

Two boxes of Cap'n Crunch and a gallon of milk for $2 @ Smiths.

Two boxes of Cap'n Crunch and a gallon of milk for $2 @ Smiths.

Good deal! Are you back on the weed wagon, MF. Lol.

Fyi I'm flying into LV next thurs-sun. Would be cool to meet up like old times.

$2400 wide format printer msrp $6000 got it from a local distributor going out of business brand new unboxed

gonna print large trump propaganda

got $850 of ink free along with it

//

transactional email service 2 years worth of service for the price of 2 months

grandfathered in too in case they last that long