Teela -

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,209 Views
I believe Stevay just took possession of one of three known Teela nudes.

Teela I have some questions for you, don't tell 174 I asked these.

Ok so things went well with Nicole the other night. Pretty girl, 3 hour lunch with a flowing conversation as was the beer. She hit the nail on the head with her recommendation for meetup 1 of The Churchbrew in Pitt. Now we both agreed it is my turn.

I was thinking seafood, then I thought too sloppy. Then I was thinking Sushi but that shoots through me like....like I don't even know what. Suggestions?

Also I attempted to set a jealousy trap with Minimart Girl now that the confidence is up, I am working out again and feeling good. I spoke to her for awhile last night about her life and mine. It was Ok. I plan on telling her she is in my friend zone only because people often want what they can't have. Is this transparent to you?

Ok you are amazing, I am back to work.

Talk to you later buddy.

Jaysus.

I apologize to everyone for this embarrassing display.

173 work nonstop til 8 then full chest workout or it's the stairs tonight.

You are on lockdown after this.

I love the Steves.

So is this second date with Nicole? Seafood is a little iffy. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but some people sweat seafood after they eat it. A guy that I used to date would eat crab and then sweat crab for the next 12 hours. It was horrible. God bless, TJ Hooker. I would say definitely no to seafood, just in case. Sushi is usually my favorite, but you don't want to have to wear depends on your date. If you're really into the girl, pick a generic steakhouse... or go to Sonic. Nothing is better than a Sonic corndog.

Steves, if you tell minimart girl that she's in your friend zone, she's going to be all over you. She'll get nasty and jealous and then try to win your affection. You won't be getting any other discounts at the minmart and she won't offer to burn your nuggets. Tread carefully.

I love the Steves.

So is this second date with Nicole? Seafood is a little iffy. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but some people sweat seafood after they eat it. A guy that I used to date would eat crab and then sweat crab for the next 12 hours. It was horrible. God bless, TJ Hooker. I would say definitely no to seafood, just in case. Sushi is usually my favorite, but you don't want to have to wear depends on your date. If you're really into the girl, pick a generic steakhouse... or go to Sonic. Nothing is better than a Sonic corndog.

Steves, if you tell minimart girl that she's in your friend zone, she's going to be all over you. She'll get nasty and jealous and then try to win your affection. You won't be getting any other discounts at the minmart and she won't offer to burn your nuggets. Tread carefully.

We love you too.

Agreed on seafood - Teela I think we are one of those people with the sweat. My ex hinted at it. So seafood out, and agreed on the sushi/depends potential issue. Not on date 2 at least. An upper class steakhouse looking likely, that brewery she picked was a very decent spot so we have to pick something with some class.

Not sure on MM girl friend zone, leaning towards it; just not sure 173 could handle the repercussions.

You both have to live in that body. Take care of each other.

I don't think pissing off MiniMart Girl is a good thing. She could wait under your car and slash your ankles.

RJ, Stevies said that sushi gives him diarrhea. Can you imagine how uncomfortable Depends probably are? Can you imagine how uncomfortable diarrhea filled Depends are?

I'm ashamed to say I did not know that about Stevie.

You white people have some soft stomach.

I was thinking seafood, then I thought too sloppy. Then I was thinking Sushi but that shoots through me like....like I don't even know what. Suggestions?

Stevie,

Remember the golden rule. Smells like fish...tastes like chicken.

You can tell a lot about a person if/how they eat wings.

Steve take this broad to a bar, get a pizza and wings, some beers, watch the Flyers lose.

Tell her "lets get a pizza and fuck."

If she is down great. If not, and she makes a weird face or a comment, then ask her what she has against pizza

Tell her "lets get a pizza and fuck."

If she is down great. If not, and she makes a weird face or a comment, then ask her what she has against pizza

Weeeeeeeeeee :bowdown: