Teela -

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,210 Views
174 did you pawn that flip cam to keep 173 from doing the dancing girl video?
174 I can understand trying to keep a short leash on 173 but sometimes you just have to let go.

I was talking to 174 Steve/'s. Just letting him know he's not slick.

you the fukr that keeps calling me everday?
I didnt answer the 1st 500 times, so I'm not answering the next 500 times dipshit

Cold calling

Damn that's a tough racket

Some days are gems and others you just wanna put your head through a wall, been there

Always bet red Steve's

I am as much of a prick as possible with cold calls. I know it's wrong and people have to make a living but it still annoys the piss out of me.

Cold calling

Damn that's a tough racket

Some days are gems and others you just wanna put your head through a wall, been there

Always bet red Steve's

These are tough calls Coug I won't lie, grinding it out; I do a lot more than just calls but when it is time to nourish the pipeline there ain't no other way bud.

Noted on Red.

I am as much of a prick as possible with cold calls. I know it's wrong and people have to make a living but it still annoys the piss out of me.

I just had some wise ass black girl play a mean trick on me. She let me go through my shpiel then said she was at 3.25% so I told her she was doing great with her loan and to have a good night. She comes back with "Hey wait - you're stupid I don't even own a home". I politely said Ok thank you and waited. She scoughed and slammed down the phone.

She didn't bother me. I am here to help people and make money doing it. I certainly hope she enjoyed pissing herself off.

steve-

good work on the cold calls.

please keep it up.

it will pay off.

kato

steve-

good work on the cold calls.

please keep it up.

it will pay off.

kato

TY Kato I have a few on the brink of buying, it's been slow. The mentality of the average consumer is it's not a good time to do this anymore.

So you just have to work harder.

steve-

please remember you must create a problem, give a solution, and bring a little fear. inflation is inevitable, rates will rise. sell your as off.

The tug-of-war was played out on the short end of the Treasury yield curve with the two-year note—the maturity most sensitive to expectations of future Fed policy—gyrating the most. The two-year Treasury ended Friday at 0.802%, up from 0.749% the previous week but down from a peak of 0.901% earlier that session prior to Dudley's comments. Still, the note's yield is up sharply from a low of 0.496% on March 15, at the height of fears about the impact of Japan's earthquake and tsunami, which spurred a flight to quality that pushed up prices and drove down yields in the Treasury market.

Last edited:
"Six months after Wall Street reform legislation creating the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was signed, a leading coalition released Halfway to the CFPB: An AFR Progress Report on “Standing Up” the New Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Today marks the halfway point in the year between the enactment and startup of the new CFPB, the first federal agency with only one job, protecting consumers in the financial marketplace."

:redx:

I have been researching the whole sub-prime lending crap, Enron and all the other stuff that went into where we are at including the government itself the past couple of weeks. It is appalling that these financial leaders were found negligent and let go from their positions but in many cases allowed to keep hundreds of millions of dollars.

The state of Mississippi invested it's employees penguin funds into these fraud funds and lost it all. Learned about the US dollar being the world currency but how today there are countries like China Russia Germany and a couple others who are having meetings trying to change that. How there are places today that won't even accept US dollars.

I have no investments. I have a retirement fund through the state. We also had the option once we reached full term to enter the drop program but now it looks like the state will terminate this program.