Teela got a puppy

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 2,741 Views
She's actually doing really well. She was irritated with him today because he was gnawing on her tail. He thinks that she's a chew toy.

Teela, we need details on your potty training methods for Cooper? :popcorn:

They involve stepping in puddles of urine 20 minutes after taking him outside.

I bet it doesn't even begin to compare to potty-training a child.

GL Teela

The puppy might not make it. One laptop destroyed...

Bad puppy!!!

bad-puppy-dog.jpg

Freak accident, really. I walked around to one side of the bed and heard a crash. He grabbed the cord of my laptop and yanked. It landed just right and broke where the cord plugs in. After a fantastic trip to Walmart to get a cheap computer fast, I set it up last night only to walk away and have him go for the cord again.

If anyone would like to borrow Cooper and return him after he's housebroken and stops chewing, I would be down with that.

I was worried that he only liked to roll around in his own pee and poop. No, he'll roll in anything if it makes a mess. Puppies are so much fun.

Not my dog.

When we had our puppy we kept her in her room and crate for a while until she was potty trained. After she was potty trained she was allowed to venture into all of the rooms of the house.

Teela, from what your describing the dog (even being a puppy) could be stupid (German Shephards aren't that for sure) or possibly was born slightly retarded (highly unlikely)!

Being a dog expert and meeting you in person I believe the above is not the case and possibly the owner has something to do with the issue?
:poke: