Teela got a puppy

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 2,746 Views
oh.my.goodness!!
Well if that isn't just the cutest effin puppy ever!
Better luck with this one my dear!

He's an absolute terror, but he's a puppy and it's expected. At least at this age, we can work to modify behaviors instead of dealing with a dog that is already set in its ways.

I just wanna tackle him and roll around on the ground and have him gnaw on my appendages. He looks like he would be up for that.

I just wanna tackle him and roll around on the ground and have him gnaw on my appendages. He looks like he would be up for that.

This would be the best time for it, since GS do more than just gnawing when full size!

image.img.jpg

I had a GS growing up, smart as fok. Miss that dog. Would totally get another some day.

I would let Cooper lick the salty sweat right off my giant forehead.

Doggie!!!

I would let Cooper lick the salty sweat right off my giant forehead.

Anyone else expecting a different ending to this sentence?

Never know what to expect with you guise.

I was totally expecting something else.....:lol:

I was not a happy camper because someone left him in the crate with food yesterday while we were at work. He rolled in poop and I had to give him a bath (again) when I came home. It was not a good poop. That exempted me from all cleaning of poop in the future.

Teela I was taking the AC out because of a storm today only to find a big dog taking a big poop in my yard!

Bad dog poop days for Gamelivers!

Little Cooper only pooped in the house this morning. By the ironing board. When I needed to iron my clothes. I found a different outfit. It was not my turn to clean poop.