talk to me about Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 1,820 Comments
  • Views 153,003 Views
Uplifting affirmation for all my gamelive friends straight from my facebook homepage!

1513275_769917889688460_1075173492_n.jpg

Sounds like the motto of the Sensitive Douchebag.

Sounds like an asshole - hi, I'm an asshole and if you don't accept there's something wrong with YOU, not me.

I'll pass, Archie.

It was a fairly hot girl who posted it though so I'm letting it pass. With many people, that would land them directly on mute but I'm not doing that in her case (because if she some day decides to ask me for sex through a regular facebook status update, I don't want to miss it.)

I am not trying to be argumentative but I can't help but comment: none of that is within a million miles of why I am on facebook.

didnt say it was the universal FB descriptive... but is the status qou far as I'm concerned and my misfortune or amusement of majoroty thats on my feed.

my gf loves taking selfies or trying get me in her pics all the time... no mam, a couple I'l compromise with but I'll be damned if I wasnt my pic posted on FB several times a week. some seek attention, rest of us rather avoid attention.
dont need likes, attention , affirmations regularly to soothe my ego. I may be the exception to the rule though. IDK

I fall under the post pics, accomplishments of my offspring that I'm proud of FB subset.
and the get drunk , troll clueless illeterate towards the game w/in the game of NCAAF fans during saturdays.
and of course promote my biz, advertise for free, keep my name fresh in the target audiences mind for when they do need my skills.

Another Gem... Dance like no one is watching people..

This one comes from a farmer lady that I met this year (I buy lamb,duck and chicken from her)... I connected with her on FB to confirm orders:

10561706_748957718483136_8984831390648188871_n.jpg

I'm all emotional now..

:givemeahug:

Is this going to turn into a battle of cheesy inspirational facebook postings? Because I've got so much more. I have been totally holding back.

I don't know that anyone wants to take me on in that battle.

text convo minutes ago

Me - If we lived in a different world I would take a photo of the empty office and post it on FB with the caption "Where my negroes at?!?"

Me - The whites might get offended so I won't do it.

Black coworker - BWAHAHAHAHAHA

:mrquincy:

Is this going to turn into a battle of cheesy inspirational facebook postings? Because I've got so much more. I have been totally holding back.

I don't know that anyone wants to take me on in that battle.

Mine are limited, so I feel like I would be bringing a knife to a gun-fight.