Super Bowl XLVII - 49ers versus Ravens

• Start date
  • Replies 162 Comments
  • Views 9,070 Views
You guys should have seen the hordes of sulking 49rs bandwagoners.... they are all tilting off the rest of their money on slots and table games...

Back to Cali and your Raider's jerseys... NFL should make 2 sided jerseys... SF on one side and Raiders on the other for the homies

:woohoo:

made a list of prop bets for friends at the party. Had to keep track with a cold and being drunk

was the biggest loser among squares on that(whats up with that horrible 2.5 minute long national anthem?)

highly recommend Bison Ridge Whiskey :canada: maybe the best I've had

Good time! Happy with Baltimore ml win. SF, this aint the 80's bitches:thankyou:

Man o man o man did I eat a lot during the game. We got pizza and wings from a local place - they were so good. I have always been capable of packing away the feed pretty good - but this was something else.

I hate Ray Lewis but I'm almost glad Baltimore won because if they had lost we would have been hearing about the outage going in SF's favor and being a hugh scandal basically forever.

No problem on the pizza Muddy always good to help out a brother.

I had no money on either team and rooting slightly for Ravens but what about the no call on the holding or whatever it was on the last play! Phil Simms saying good no call ....... but how much do you really let go at the end of the game? The guy was mugged!

And more crucial a missed call was Ed Reed offsides on the two-point conversion attempt! QB had to hurry pass with Reed in his face! The official had clear view on that side of the line! That's a tie ball game right there!

Yeah those were a couple of bad non calls. There were a few other Balt. offsides that were let go too - but in less crucial situations.

Really didn't like the SF play calling at the end though. I would have liked to see at least one QB draw or bootleg run for Kaepernick. Maybe toss the ball to Gore in the flat.

They did try the QB read option but Kaepernick was slow to get the play off, resulting in a timeout being called and the play being scrapped.

I went way overboard.

Pizzas, chips, art dip, guac, buffalo chicken dip, bbq meatballs, etc.

Bloody marys, then on to beer, then whiskey shots after the game (Ravens baby), then after people cleared out me and another guy fell asleep after drinking a bottle of wine. I'm pretty sure nothing happened though.

I did cash a Ravens +1600 future to win the super bowl bet as well.

highly recommend Bison Ridge Whiskey :canada: maybe the best I've had

I've never seen it on the shelves here, apparently it's not even available in Canada only for export.

how fucked up is that?

I wanna try some.

I've never seen it on the shelves here, apparently it's not even available in Canada only for export.

how fucked up is that?

I wanna try some.

fukkin globalization

Can't complain though, Ontario and Quebec import a lot of premium booze.

original.gif