suggestion box

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 5,179 Views
Cali if you are looking for something to pleasure yourself with I suggest "The Wand". Rave reviews, and I have used it on a few. Makes ladies come out of their skin - literally.

We only did that the one time!

Not cool.

PoutingJebby.jpg

:lol:

Update us with the new protocol, mattay. One time.

There is no protocol. BJ's are mostly relegated to foreplay and shower action.

We tend to have lots of penis-vagina sex, my favorite kind. :10:

There is no protocol. BJ's are mostly relegated to foreplay and shower action.

We tend to have lots of penis-vagina sex, my favorite kind. :10:

So...no oral release ever? Is that still up for debate or set in stone?

The condom wasn't even a requirement of hers, I just felt bad after she ran to the bathroom to spit it out. She actually told me "don't feel bad".

Would prefer seeing her enjoy swallowing that nasty shit, but I can empathize. I have no idea why some girls love it. More power to them.

:dunno:

Would prefer seeing her enjoy swallowing that nasty shit,

The mother of your future children?

Using the same mouth that takes your seed to kiss her babies?

Nice.

Cum is children.

/plommered

wtf you consider lube sex toys? No wonder no one sticks around.
sex toy and water based lubes

and allow me to add that the lube needs to be low in stickyness and have little to no taste (very important). water based is better for a womans vagina.

also, freefall, when you are having sex for hours upon hours for 2 to 3 days, and drugs and alcohol are involver, a little dollop of lube can go a long way. also, have you never had anal sex? lube is an asset (no pun intended).

Cali if you are looking for something to pleasure yourself with I suggest "The Wand". Rave reviews, and I have used it on a few. Makes ladies come out of their skin - literally.

looking into it.

sex toy and water based lubes

and allow me to add that the lube needs to be low in stickyness and have little to no taste (very important). water based is better for a womans vagina.

also, freefall, when you are having sex for hours upon hours for 2 to 3 days, and drugs and alcohol are involved, a little dollop of lube can go a long way. also, have you never had anal sex? lube is an asset (no pun intended).

Cali, the only posters at gamelive having sex for "hours upon hours for 2 - 3 days" are you, Mr & Mrs Monkey and me when I'm in Cuba.

Freefall does not do this.

also looking for suggestions on waking up in the mornings - i have a fucking ridiculous issue with getting my ass out of bed in the morning. any suggestions?

you like discipline cgnj

CaliGirlNJ likes to fuck. Maybe you didn't know that.