Sucker Bet of the Day: Marquette +1 at Seton Hall

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
lots of trap bets out there today. Especially in the Big East. Be careful...

don't take Marquette in this game

What about Richmond -3.5?

90% on Richmond and line went from 4.5 to 3.5.

Also 98% on the ML. One thing I have noticed is that when the public LOVES a team on the spread and the ML and the line stays firm or moves the opposite direction it's a good spot to fade the public. I don't have numbers on it, but my guess is it hits about 2 out of 3.

The only thing preventing me from playing the Dukes is that I actually like Richmond here as well. Damn it.

Why do you like Richmond?

I see no way Richmond lets McConnell and Talley run up and down the floor, period, and although they’re "shooters" they are away from their own gym, young, and Richmond is an excellent three-point defending team.

Huge size advantage for the Spiders, so zero rebounds for Duquesne. And I will not back a team that shoots FT’s as poorly as Duquesne.

Going to Madison now, road trip. Good luck today everyone.

This game is a no play for me. I don't see any movement here and both teams have the capability to play great or awful. Stay Away.

It's a stay away for me too. Richmond just screams Square City

Very big game for Richmond to probably get into March Madness without going far in A-10 tourney. Appears to be a short line of only -3.5 but the Spiders were blown out both times by the only 2 good teams in the A-10 (Xavier & Temple) The Dukes were the 3rd good team until their recent slide.

Will be watching from start to finish (CBS College Sports channel) but no bet for me. Never can figure out the Spiders on when to play them! Unpredictable for me for sure! Good luck guys!

Just saw Casper and Dafty's posts and in total agreement!

will you give me quette +1 -105?

Archie, I need Xavier to cover today. I could use some combined karma to bring this one home. I put $500 on it and regretted it immediately after confirming wager.