Stupid Shit Im doing ... Will be updating as the day goes

for those that care....
ras
fullerton +7
ap +1

more to come... if not interested, let me know and i wont waste my time :cheers:

ras... depaul -2' ... im on other side at a nice # ... fuck him, rayray aint playing that game :donthinkso:

Last edited:
following as well

another late one for the cats tonight rr I expect another rout 11 pm espnu

last night's score 100-50 and Gordon was awful :lol:

Johnson's got ice in his veins
DSC_0212.jpg

can't wait until they start playing the big boys

IMG_1272.jpg

Gordon_zps53964b2d.jpg

Lute20Olsen20R1.jpg

hugh game for my tigers tonight... going to see how good the youngens are and if pastner has learned some xs and os over the offseason(doubtful)... someone hammering the fuck out of okie st.

added ras play above...

Last edited:
st. bon -6' .. fuck me i was asleep at the wheel here

Thanks Ray. I have not been following as of yet..but I will be.

Brutal on Memphis RR Lute would not be proud.

The Cats are fun enough to watch, highlight reel city but I don't think phi slamma jamma will get it done against Duke in NY assuming Zona handles Drexel and Duke can handle Bama. Might be a good one to keep on you radar for Duke straight up, I bet you'd get decent odds.

yeah, i didnt really expect anything out of them... no leadership... the AD is a fucking moron and pastner isnt good enough for a school with this talent...i say it every year, maybe this will be the year the fucking homers realize it too...

only good thing about the game is that once it hit 9, memphis money started to really pour in...

whichita st. -5' big play

ras got me yesterday... im against him on one today... maybe both... (awesome idea to drop 2k on plays and then bet against some of them :sbrjohn: )

ras...
tulsa +6'
cal poly +5'

"stop Max betting with us before Ras releases plays"---anonymous linesman
Now you tell me :choo:

pitt -19 :facepalm:
nwestern -3' ... dont fuck me here mikey :robynballs:

pacers -6'

ras got me yesterday... im against him on one today... maybe both... (awesome idea to drop 2k on plays and then bet against some of them :sbrjohn: )

ras...
tulsa +6'
cal poly +5'

We showed that Ras fuck who the boss is tonight, Mr m... :yes:

You Miss the point...more than a dozen of my early max plays have ended up being plays where he is hitting the other side after some moving happens...tough spot when I'm hitting at such a good rate right now...

Wonderful job RR last night! Keep it up! By the way, is there any other sites like vipbox.tv up this year? See so many from googling and all looking for few bucks per month!