• Replies 359 Comments
  • Views 12,473 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Sorry I put this up a little late today. Throw as many plays a day as you want on here. I’ll keep track and post updates daily.

Leafs -138

Not a homer play. Montreal might improve this year but I think it will take the new acquisitions time to gel.

Leafs offense still formidable so early on edge to them

I can already tell you what my play is for Thursday. One of the livest dogs ever.

Buffalo Sabres +118 . Love this game big time. Will repost tomorrow. Thing is faves usually get all the late action in NHL so maybe I'll wait until closer to puck drop before betting to get a better price on Sabres. Then again plenty of bettors may like Buffalo too.

Some things never change boys. Counting on the Leafs to NOT make boneheaded mistakes that lead to goals against is something I still need to be reminded of. This fucking team with so many brutal errors. I think Ima start betting overs instead. Hockey is also a great reminder of how random games turn out to be when betting. Not taking anything away from MTL, they played well but got lots of help from the defensive woes of the blue and white.

Leafs get the W but man they do it the hard way. Trailed throughout, behind by two and down again late 3rd period and still complete the comeback.
Books going to set the totals at 7.5 with these fuckers. So many mistakes, geez.

Casperwaits 1-0 +$125.00
Plommer 1-0 +$100.00

Casperwaits 1-1 +$5.00
Plommer 1-1 EVEN
Blitty 0-1 -$100.00
Tullamore 0-2 -$200.00