Steve's night watchman stories

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,633 Views
Lol I feel uncomfortable showing work locations. The people that run the outfit I work for have been nothing but great to me, like family, and I'm good friends with them, so I wouldn't want to in any way break their trust. The sites are clients of companies that we have contracts with, etc. so I can't risk a bad look for the biz.

I did start working on some stand up though and I'll be dropping audio clips in here, visual clips from non work locations as it evolves.

Should be fun.

Oh man, I think we're on to something guys

Those jokes weren't very good, I'll see what I can do to raise my joke game for y'all. This would be a cool place to try some stand up when it's legit good.

Well, this will be my last day at the nice lgbt friendly clothing store in the nice part of town. It's like that drunk girl jumping up and down wavig her arm in a circle yelling "hello, hello, hello" knew that when she made me smile this evening. What a heartwarming moment as my work in this area concludes. It's back to the factory in the hood.

Moving as well. Still not to the best part of town but no longer in arguably the worst. There shouldn't be any crackhead or thieving roommates or drugged out people setting the house on fire at this new place, so that should be refreshing. My own kitchen will be nice, back to 🐔 breast stir fries instead of overpriced cheap fried food and resulting bubble guts.

Exploring internet TV options, they have live sports/sportscenter now so it seems to be the way to go. On a Hulu trial right now and it's running very smooth on my phone's 4g which is impressive. It is the most expensive though; I'll try them all since I'll want the best one to stream to a TV with my laptop. I had sling years back which is the cheapest, but it'd always fuck up during very popular events.

The mannequin is smart not to utter a word. A reply will only make him stalk 'her'.

That job is over.

Plus, she got stripped down and thrown in the back by a manager this morning.

I will miss her, we shared so much.

Speaking of staying out of trouble tonight I'm working at this hotel and as I'm responding to a noise complaint and getting ready to leave these two very attractive girls maybe half my age ask me to hang out with them. Yes they were trashed and no I couldn't do it because it'd be a bad look for the business with a big client but you know what man?

That's good for the old confidence!

Thanks ladies!

#feelsgoodman