• Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,615 Views

stevek

Gamelive's Power Bottom
Since
Oct 30, 2019
Score
Tokens
So I'm working security at this nice clothing store.

Last night at roughly 2:30 am this drunk/drugged out girl/woman estimated to be in her mid 20's, decent looking, stumbles through the back door and falls to the floor, crying and babbling.

Her: Someone's gonna shoot me.
Me: Do you want me to call the police?
Her: Are you gonna shoot me?
Me: No, I'm just security and I don't have a gun, but this place closed five hours ago so you need to leave.
Her: Let me in here. Let me out of here.
Me: YOU NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW.

At that point someone else got her out. We're not gonna sit here and have some trashed girl pretend were holding her in here.

One of the guys told me that when she got outside she was suddenly able to keep her balance and walk away. Miraculous.

Tonight the drunks are out walking around so I'm watching a pack of them, thinking about those days. Suddenly I hear right next to me "what's up man?".

Some dude was pissing in the doorway next to me and thought I was watching him/getting ready to tell on him.

It wasn't our doorway so I walked right away.

:hattip:

I have one at the other site, which is a big factory. It has a very creepy basement for which the light helps.

I have a uniform that says security on hat and back of shirt/sweatshirt and an uzi in case I catch a shoplifter. A box cutter in case I need to keep things quiet.

SECURITY. WANNA PLAY????

That would be fun but I got nothing man.

I'm mostly around to prevent theft.
It's really easy.

Just check in on time and you're good, walk around a bit.

Blitty what are you confused about man?

So I'm working security at this nice clothing store.

Last night at roughly 2:30 am this drunk/drugged out girl/woman estimated to be in her mid 20's, decent looking, stumbles through the back door and falls to the floor, crying and babbling.

I wonder if locking the door would decrease these kind of instances

Lol, valid point.

Actually the doors are normally locked. The contractors were leaving and had the door propped open, and she snuck passed them.

Sneaky fluzie!

Probably because I'm so hot.

Never heard of a clothing store that is up all night and attracts druggards so much that it needs security.

Link?

I can't link and it's not up all night, I am.

They have contractors that are working late night/morning and my job at that location is to prevent them from stealing, report when they work, etc. Most of them you don't have to be concerned about, but I'm there for a reason. The drunks in that area are funny, they remind me of myself at that age.

The other location for now is a 24/7 factory. They work their asses off, are very cool and I'm mostly there to keep an eye out for blocked doorways, etc.

The drunks in that area - not as funny.

What's kind of funny is I trained myself during the all night poker days to stay up all night with very little sleep, and it's really helping me stay up for this. That and a lot of green tea.

Saw some drunk college aged girls stumbling around singing Noel tonight as their friends were telling them to stop, and some middle aged people walking by trying not to laugh.

So heartwarming.

Yeah man.

I know I have many talents, but there's only so much time in a day.

You know what? That could be a great idea - that's something I could work on during these shifts, obviously I can't bring a guitar into a site or anything like that.

Good thinking man.