Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 50,863 Views
Steve I’m not being a dick here. I’d be a dick if I didn’t say something. I mean I can’t really grow a beard that well, what I do is keep a heavy 5:00 shadow. News is you can’t grow one either. You have long facial hair but you don’t have a beard. If pussy is your goal you are hurting your chances pal. You may lay down some heavy bluesy harmonica but after you lay that down you’ve got a big get out of my face growing on your face.

3. 3 out of 100.

4.35 if the harmonica is good enough.

I mean a trim WOULD go a really long way if you wanted to keep the goatee. The side face scraggle and under-neck hair isn't doing much for you. You can get a decent electric trimmer for like ~$15... keep the beard just frame it better.

Ima be honest. Production values are not quite up to the standards set by Tron's music vid. Not quite.

I think I might just start being a guy that reviews things online

Not sure if anyone's doing that besides BobbyFK

• Cheers
Reactions: MrX
Had a falling out with crazy old man Butch.

We were bullshitting as usual and he was leaving the room and I screamed get the fuck out of here bitch! Some guy turned around like what the fuck and I didn't pay attention to what was said.

Then he came back in talking more shit so I told him I was gonna throw him out our 3rd story window.

He called the front desk and told on me and he never wants me to talk with him again.

I didn't get in trouble witch is good.

I thought were doing our usual bullshitting until he snitched me out. Pretty sure he was saving face for that guy that asked him what was up but I know he knows I was just horsing around.

Unacceptable.

I will miss those free 211s but lets be honest them and a shit talkin snitch bitch arent conducive to Stevies success.

FUCK A SNITCH.

RIP Butch. Miss you, loveD you.

Last edited: