Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 52,237 Views
thereabouts how much Christina weighs?

:hmm:

At least 8 trillion lbs.

Lardass bunkie is OUT at the shelter, failed 3 breathalyzers and thrown into AA. MUCH better there now without his lardass noises. Still looking for a place

Semi cute Asian girl back at the bus stop this morning and aggressive about asking how my job, etc. Is going. I enjoy her. Haven't asked her if she does anal yet.

Things are picking up.

The Asian bus stop girl gave me an enthusiastic "see you next time!" as she left the bus. My schedule changes next week and I likely won't see her again.

Do I ask her if she wants to grab a bite sometime if she's there tomorrow morning?

Hmmm.

No.

Appreciate the suggestion though.

I have been reading Doug Polk articles and I can beat the game.

Last edited:
invite her to rice or noodles, I hear them Asians like that

Yeah, and I'll pull my eyes wide and will imitate an Asian accent as I ask her. I'll call her a gook for good measure.

These videos are so random Stevie. Maybe you should be the TikTok star 👀

No Asian girl this morning, and with my schedule change next week it's doubtful I'll ever see her again.

I appreciate our time at the bus stop together and all she taught me, and I wish her nothing but the best.

No Asian girl this morning, and with my schedule change next week it's doubtful I'll ever see her again.

I appreciate our time at the bus stop together and all she taught me, and I wish her nothing but the best.

:lmao:

Duplicate post Amish Dave, sorry. It wasn't my fault.