Stevek Poker Thread established 5.20.2023

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 2,883 Views
Ty for the reminder on how badly online sucks. I've done a LOT of it and it was nice during the bloom but now it sucks. I'll still splash after curfew at the shelter and whenever, wherever.

I think the move this weekend is ubering out to Live where they don't know me and the bottom level is 1/3. I heard the tacos are good. I will full stack nit for starters.

If I lose I will put but rags on the cameras, put on a wig, set a garbage can on fire, spraypaint TEELA WAS HERE on the bathroom wall, break bottles in an alley and dumpster dive like old times.

Last edited:
Also poker is done until I feel much, much better across the board. If you come in on life tilt and to get away from your living situation you're gonna play like shit. Thank God I was shortstacking for that.
Glad to hear you are feeling much, much better across the board in under 48 hours!

I think you misread, what I said was poker is done until I feel much better. Appreciated anyway as usual, brother.

Will update stats later, two losing sessions last weekend, haven't played since.

I got in contact with the head of that short stacking site about feeling it was a little bit of a bait and switch since his advertising says things about high level poker, but when you subscribe to the bottom level it's only micro strategy. You have to pay more for higher level strategy. He has a no refund policy.

He was real cool about it and gave me a refund. He also recommended Red Chip Poker, he said it's great, cheap, and that he is not an affiliate - so I might check that out down the line.

Right now I'm prioritizing bring back sing us a song any day you FUCKING WANT for the crew, socializing, living arrangements, etc.

When I return it'll probably Live full stacking, but I have to make sure that my sweaty vaj issues are address first.

GO TAMPONS!!!!

I think you misread, what I said was poker is done until I feel much better. Appreciated anyway as usual, brother.
I don't believe I misread. I was responding to this:
I think the move this weekend is ubering out to Live where they don't know me and the bottom level is 1/3. I heard the tacos are good. I will full stack nit for starters.
Glad to hear you ditched this plan, though. Poker break is a good idea!

2.5 hrs PLO multitabling $.5/$1 and $1/2 - So much fun. Swingy as fahk. Games pretty dead on a Sunday night (big surprise). Mostly played ok. Something to look forward to after work. I love that you can flag fish. When the other $250 hits on Saturday, I will shortstack fishhunt at 2/5 as well.

+$35..97, will update stats at some point.

Last edited:
Bank transfer logistics.

I am up $83.49 in a few hours., without stats on other players.

I am starting the online tracking here (PLO) since I was too out of it to keep track at the shelter. I also missed tracking for a night of live so we'll drop that as well.

Nice little hit and fun tonight, against probably straight pros. One screen name I recognized from the other day (shark). I'll opt in on Sharkscope and will provide a print screen when I have time. It's all positive, from hit and funning.

(drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)

,5 hours

+$277.85

$555.70/hr

:highfive:

Now, according to my calculations, if I can run at $555.70/hr 20 hours a week I can make $577,928 in the upcoming year.

Sounds good to me.

I am up $367.34 since depositing on Stars.

Does anyone know anything about depositing on Global? Heard it's good. I'll look into it this weekend, there's some kind of weird currency thing they have.

Last edited:
congrats on being in the black steve(s)

Donk-ish all in wins huge pot in the Main Event.

Got my ass pounded tonight, four figs, probably done with the game for good. Total run bad. They have percentages up for you're when you're all in and I was the higher % almost every time, but I just got fucked, fucked, and more fucked and I'm not rolled for that shit. I doubt it's rigged, but it certainly feels like it right now.

To be honest? Music conversations and playing (haven't even gotten started yet) feels more real than a big pot anyway. No degen mode for this guy.

I think I'm done with the game. As usual, I was stubborn because I'm me.

Let's get back to cool shit.

FUCK poker.

I mean I'll always be fond of, it, just music is cooler. I've gotten better looking quickly. I'm decent at guitar, rip on harmonia, potentially decent at vox and likely getting promoted at work in addition to aggressive recruiting, so let's not fuck all that up by being a fucking. Child. Not even that mad, just know I'm not going back.

On the task list tomorrow, cleaning out the Rivers box and Stars.

Beautiful, not shady women dig musicians a fuck lot more than they do gamblers. Gamblers are people they drop quickly, for good reason.

I'll be dropping bombs on you guys tomorrow.

Git yo popcorn ready.

Wubbles.

Last edited:
What about is weird?
They use a sweepstakes loophole to make it legal in the states.

Buying currency to gamble with is illegal.

But buying fake coins to play fake games with is legal. And oh whats this, when you buy fake coins, they give you "sweepstake coins" for free!

Those sweepstake coins can be used to play for real cash prizes!

...so it's all bullshit but somehow legal due to shenanigans 😂

IF I LOSE ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING to.

TO.................................................................

TOOO....................................................................................

Pfft. (Steves marches off in a wig and high heels)

PFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some nice gear changers at 2/5 though I'll tell you that. This one guy looked like a total donk playing hyper aggro then flipped the nit switch and made out like a bandit.

He pro.