Stevek fliets w hotties

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 5,182 Views
Not to be a pain in the ass but I feel like we're not really trying to fliets w hotties here.

Not to be a pain in the ass but I feel like we're not really trying to fliets w hotties here.
Yeah I meant to say earlier, not exactly the whimsical charm or goofball antics of "Caspers Courtships" in this one...

I think there was something in here about a strap-on gangbang initiated by underaged girls that definitely happened in real life. That was pretty hot.

I think there was something in here about a strap-on gangbang initiated by underaged girls that definitely happened in real life. That was pretty hot.
Yeah... About that...

Steve, I am respectfully asking you to stop the comments about messing with underage people. You were very pissed with me last time for bringing up that you were calling others "pedophiles" when you make these comments.

I'll think that over with deep concern.

Just thought it over and I agree Teelaz, you have a good point. It didn't happen, and that's some out there shit for a 45 year old man to say.

My bad.

There are multiple reasons why legend Casperballz threads were so much better. I'll look to improve and chime in then.

In drag from Plommers place.

Just kidding!

:lmao:

:eek:

Last edited:
Seriously though Teela, you associate and respect the biggest scam artist in the history of gambling forums so at no will I ever care what you think of me. You haven't lied for him, but you've REALLY emphasized very clear jokes weren't jokes, in defense of scum.

Matty likes him but never did that. Same w Rogue, same w even Reno whom I've always been hit or miss with.

Now it's not like you're one of the rbs trolls that get their rocks off on that shit, but emphasizing that clear jokes and something more than that in defense of a waste of life coward that has stolen over ten thousand dollars from innocent posters, then lied about them, then treated the entire thing as a joke?

That's a joke.

Nothing personal, you are great, but we don't ever need to correspond with eachother from here on out - ever again.

All good, all the best.

Also? I do have TWO 17 year old impregnated girlfruends. I will take 100% care of them and their families, without giving one millisecond of your thought process on that.

The law on statutory rape is MUCH younger than that.

Thanks for your time.

They approached me because I look, sing and dance incredibly, and trust me - I certainly was not rough w them.

TEXT IT

It's OK though Teela because someone stole all my blankets so I die tonight.

All the best.

That's what I get for not respecting felons, I guess.

That's cool I'll help God strike down on them from upstairs after forwarding all files to the district attorney, and arranging all of their cell mates with as much hate as humanly possible.

So inspiring.

Seriously though Teela, you associate and respect the biggest scam artist in the history of gambling forums so at no will I ever care what you think of me. You haven't lied for him, but you've REALLY emphasized very clear jokes weren't jokes, in defense of scum.
Can you tell me what supports this statement that I "associate and respect" the biggest scam artist? I interact with everyone on here the same.

Nah. The conversation is permanently over.take care.

Considering that I was actively asking for Steve to be "un-banned" here, I feel slighted now.

Matty, I expect nothing less from a compulsive Canadian.

Oh cool.where he at? I got some vodka.

I did speak to Rogie and I now control who is banned and unbanned here.

Teela you will be banned and unbanned at least ten thousand times tomorrow.

Oh cool.where he at? I got some vodka.

I did speak to Rogie and I now control who is banned and unbanned here.

Teela you will be banned and unbanned at least ten thousand times tomorrow.
Sounds like fun.

Teela, you like it like that as well?

Not at all coming on to you, you're beautiful and happily married. Just saying I like it that was as well.nothong like a totally fucked up internet gambling forum sex dungeon, imo.

But that ONLY happens w my gf's, trust you me.