Steve K New poker thread

• Start date
  • Replies 267 Comments
  • Views 6,758 Views
The guy who said that to me is a tight reg.

So now he thinks that.

That's exactly what I wanted. Now I wake up w the nuts.

I'll let you know what happens here brother.

#gearchange

Appreciate everything man.

He is good, dead game, so I left. No wait for the BB, no challenge against sharks, none of it.

I won $39.68.

Which brings us to $243.59 in 4 days of documented results. Nothing wrong w that, I say.

Much more before that - before they knew me, before I was keeping records and all that shit.

So again, I need to diversify to another good site where they don't know me.

That's a free case of beer on top of UC.

Works for me.

Cheers.

How much free shit is arriving from this ridiculous strategy.

Now I'll take a look. It's much more than I thought.

Again Steve DON'T MISS PEAK HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna go in an alley scream that and break bottles.

Dave if I ever miss peak hours again have someone put a gun to my head fight club style and then I'll know.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

#binkingup

Last edited:
Do I have some money - not lot like the guys around here....a bit.

But can I feel $40?

Yes, I can.

I won AGAIN. THAT'S fukkin funny w my sick strat. It's MUCH more than I would've made grinding rbs tournies today in the long run.

Let's celebrate.

Oh wait, was that a hit and fun?

Oh well.

Lezz do it again tomorrow.

Last edited:
I will get a tat tomorrow on my calf, paid for with profit that eludes to -

DON'T MISS PEAK HOURS.

Then I'll dive into a dumpster.

There's a lesson to be learned here.

Just dove in real quick.

Ended up at .25/50. Tried to run over me. I caught him with something not that great and made a good call. No idea about the hand, on a good amount of beers.

We collected real quick for a total profit of $74.30 on the night.

If you're hitting the sharks online, I suggest hit and fun.

But trust me that is NOT a good move. I just wanted a little action.

Late night sharks will take your roll over time.

But we won yet again, all I care about.

#bink

So there's more free shit but DON'T get addicted to higher action, because they will crush, you as we have learned.

Just a quickie.

#chestpound

Last edited:
Actually net profit on tonight is $84.80.

And I am now slapping $50 more on IAG's table. SLAPPIN IT DOWN. SLAPPIN IT DOWN.

Ya know why? I know I'll cuntinue winning, and she certainly deserves that and so much more for getting me back here.

I need to clean up any debt from forumland forever because I love you all.

But I mean that shit.

Last edited:
Lol I ended up playing 1/2 against the biggest sharks.

Won a bit after almost getting cleaned out on there. So fucking swingy man.

I'll look at the bottom line later. Still profit, but almost lost my entire roll on there.

Thank you for your encouragement.

Alright so...........

Wtf even happened?

Roll there is now $754.90.

I did bust out and deposit $200. I have to think and look more. I know I won and I'm deeply thankful.

How did I take the 1/2 guys w a shorstack? I'm trained to absolutely hate shortacks based on what I've recently read. Seriously.

Shit got so fucked up. I went on tilt and my range got so fucking fucked up.

They were shoving everywhere and I said ya know what? I'm Neagranu. I'll shove back w whatevs.

So, net profit here.

We started at $268.63.

We bump up, we bust out.

We redpoesit $200.

We finish at $754.90.

We paid $50 very well deserved dollard for forgiving me.

Gimme a sec to grab my calculator.

Still not seeing it. But I did believe in myself and still have all the money so it works.

Looks like more free shit.

Ty the encouragement Dave.

It feels great and the profit is smooth.

We're there.

Love.

#nohomo (not that there's anything wrong with them)

#sickangle

Wrong thread sry.

I actually very much respect THIS forum.

Sooooo you threw away your playbook, went up in stakes and gambool gambool'd... and won!

You SHOULD count your blessings and return to your normal stakes and strategy and never do that shit again.

Doubt this post will actually prevent you from taking future beer-fueled shots, but alas I figured I'd try :D

Actually net profit on tonight is $84.80.

And I am now slapping $50 more on IAG's table. SLAPPIN IT DOWN. SLAPPIN IT DOWN.

Ya know why? I know I'll cuntinue winning, and she certainly deserves that and so much more for getting me back here.

I need to clean up any debt from forumland forever because I love you all.

But I mean that shit.
Pleasant surprise in my PayPal…putting it in my move to Deadwood fund. thanks pal! Don’t cut yourself too thin though. If you are determined to pay me back just send minimum monthly or something. Don’t put yourself in a bad spot…Still appreciated. More than some willing to do.

Tilted, moved up, bad then REAL good and then ran into bad luck and lost it all last night.

Also I ran out of beer which is unacceptable.

I'm ok w it. That's on ME. Playing higher levels against better players during non peak hours.

It doesn't mean I want my payments to IAG back, it doesn't mean I blame it on anyone else, it's on ME. I broke so many rules of what I KNOW is and isn't profitable. Mostly I just needed action.

Ya know why? I MISSED PEAK HOURS. And then ended up playing what are probably some of the best players in the world, and only them.

It's on ME.

ADJUST.

We'll start the profit count over tonight, following ALL OF MY OWN RULES.

Other than that I'm doing well.

Sincerely,

Dumbass

Starting roll $250 now $251 won $1 in blackjack chasing a treasure chest which is now 3 free frog spins we'll do that now