Sports Stories you Might Have Missed

• Start date
  • Replies 70 Comments
  • Views 3,704 Views
Cubs 21 games over .500

Not a misprint.

I am happy that this thread is getting a bit of use. I was always looking for a place to submit a quick story but Random Sports Thoughts did not quite cut it for what I had in mind.

Interesting story about Peyton...

I wonder if it makes jerking off feel more like the real thing?

IndyCar driver Justin Wilson dead after this freak accident.

Phil Kessel loses weight. Phil the Thrill is going to light it up in Pittsburgh.

CMEgREoWsAELdfs.jpg

He also painted his face gold. That's an extra 5 goals and 10 assists.

IndyCar driver Justin Wilson dead after this freak accident.

That's insane. Of all the different ways you can die as a race car driver. Common.

Justin Wilson's brother wrote on Twitter that his brother had made the arrangements to be an organ donor and they saved six lives.

Noice.

I'm just going to leave this here

what a douche. Abdulah needs to teach this boy a lesson
abdullahthebutcher.jpg

Not like his legs are important or anything!!

:lmao: thats the most ridiculous thing. this is what the overhyped sports world has come to. You gotta watch out for out of control media personnel on segways :sparesomecutter::clapper:
I like the camera mans reaction. He's pissed

Camera dude looks like a flipped over turtle on the ground there. I get the feeling like he has no idea how to get himself up and if that other dude hadn't come along and wrapped his arms around him, he might be on the ground still, wondering, Whatever will become of me?

Wotta pantload.

He hit the camera track support. And now people know why the segways will never be allowed on public roads. Wasn't this in China?

Meanwhile the White Sox went ahead and wore pajamas for last night's game.

white-sox-2.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg