• Views 2,019 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Any interest in this?

Action packed month.

I usually watch all the matches @ Blue Anchor in Delray Beach.

It's an English pub that's been there for years.

We absolutely don't have to go there but it's an idea.

can't, vacation time is set for new orleans and san fran

Daft...how far is The Riverside hotel from Hard Rock?

Daft...how far is The Riverside hotel from Hard Rock?

Never heard of The Riverside Hotel pal. Tell them to make a video

daffy I had no idea you were into soccer

I'm not even remotely sharp in soccer capping but I love the game and World Cup month is easily my favorite sporting event.

daffy lets go to a Miami FC game in Lockhart

I never went to a Miami FC game because friends said it was severely sub-par soccer. Some of my friends are assholes though so maybe they were wrong?

I'm up for it. Do they serve beer? I've been to a few Strikers games. It was a good time.

so I guess the mini-world cup bash is dead in the water huh boys?

Yes they do serve beer. This year they moved to that NASL and are no longer with the USL. That's gonna lower the quality.

They had momentum the year they had Romario, it wasn't bad soccer play, not great stuff but enjoyable. They had a deal with the Soccer Locker guys and they animated the stands, typical argentinian hinchada stuff with the drums and songs. It was cool stuff. Then they had a disagreement, the hinchada stopped going and the crowd died off, and they shift focus to a kids event type of stuff. It sucked then. Used to play on SW 40th, forgot the name of the Santa Claus park. Now they changed league and stadium, so who knows now.

Drums and songs are the best part of a soccer match Roguey

Roguey lets meet up for a World Cup match

Roguey do you live in Miami?

Lookit...I just said I'm not in for any mini bash type ordeal because I know hardly anyone would be interested. I have really zero interest in coming down for a soccer gala myself.

BUT!!!!!......

If you guys are getting together for a couple games, with promise of some ensuing nuttiness, hell, I love me some pubs n'shit.

Holler.

Bread

World Cup soccer + daytime boozing = automatic ensuing nuttiness

You want ensuing? You got ensuing pal!!!!!!1111111

Bread I'm drunk

Not 5Teamer drunk but Im frunk

If Juror is in, and Dafty is in (and he's not a fugly fuck) I'M IN TOO! YAYAYAYAAY!

I'm glad we can all just be ourselves with each other. :cheers:

If Juror is in, and Dafty is in (and he's not a fugly fuck) I'M IN TOO! YAYAYAYAAY!

I'm glad we can all just be ourselves with each other. :cheers:

yeah man we can cheer for portugal and shit