• Replies 91 Comments
  • Views 7,017 Views

InTheHole

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
I hear he retired...big loss IMO

Or Casper. Novelists sometimes like to have a second job.

I guess its just Lou now.

Shari was appointed to cover the loss.

Will miss the guy. Class fukin act

bb8bafe2.jpg

RIPB

Cocksucker wouldn't unban me. fukk him.

Nah, just kidding, I liked Willie Bee, one day he & I will drink beer together in Banf park in Alberta.

Are we sure about this? Has there been an official announcement?

It's not the first time I have seen this rumor and in the past it has always proven to be the product of gossipy hens with overactive imaginations (i.e. - BS)

It's not the first time I have seen this rumor and in the past it has always proven to be the product of gossipy hens with overactive imaginations (i.e. - BS)

You're referring to the size of a chickens brain, right?

PS: mmmmmm, chicken.

Very sad but indeed very true.

Gotta be honest - I don't find it sad at all. I'm happy for him.

I worked with him there for awhile and he was annoyed an awful lot of the time. Appropriately so. I know that all jobs have negatives but it really does get above-and-beyond ridiculous there. I hope he was well paid.

Anyway his life can't help but become less annoying now. He's a good guy.

Happy for him.

Of the Mods I had dealings with I never had a problem with Willie. He was easy to treat with respect because he treated you with respect and that can sometimes be difficult to do I'm sure. Willie was/is a good guy from what I could tell.

Muddy had we had interaction during your time as a mod I think I might have came to the same conclussion. Shari will probably be a very good mod but I find it difficult to not want to see her atop me riding my hairy pecker.

Willie would be a great guy to have as a poster at gamelive IMO.

If anyone is talking to him, be sure to extend the invitation.

Willie would be a great guy to have as a poster at gamelive IMO.

If anyone is talking to him, be sure to extend the invitation.

He is already here pal, has been for a long time already.