So my neighbor was murdered yesterday

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 1,221 Views
I think some dudes just can't take their wives anymore and have nothing to lose.

Also, he may have only assaulted her and she died from her injuries due to age health factors. The cops can lay any charge they want but its up to the courts to determine the final resolution etc. Manslaughter also a possible outcome.

Easy. Decades of resentment. Also, low cost (life in prison? Sure!).

Easy. Decades of resentment. Also, low cost (life in prison? Sure!).
Yeah a 94 yr old alleged wife killer won't have to do hard time (here in Ontario). He'll likely be in the medical ward for most of his (very short) time.

They likely just railroaded the old man. When you call an ambulance these Sherlock Holmes cop fucks come 1st, and start suspecting and touching shit, asking a bunch of questions. 90 year old man probably said something wrong

They likely just railroaded the old man. When you call an ambulance these Sherlock Holmes cop fucks come 1st, and start suspecting and touching shit, asking a bunch of questions. 90 year old man probably said something wrong
"I thought she could take a punch"

Probably shouldn't have said that, yeah.

Turns out she was not murdered. What I've learned locally is that she had an argument with her ex and shortly after suffered a seizure which caused her to collapse and strike her head on an object (table corner?). This created a very serious injury and since she was alone in her apt with no one to help her she bled to death.

The blood in the apt combined with a head injury on a dead body made it appear as she was a victim of violence and the police responded in the appropriate manner.

This is good news, I mean the fact she wasn't murdered and not her death.

Like Ted in Breaking Bad

DifferentPlayfulFalcon-small.gif

Jeez how many hours of interrogation did that EX have to go through though?

Where does the old man come in?

Turns out she was not murdered. What I've learned locally is that she had an argument with her ex and shortly after suffered a seizure which caused her to collapse and strike her head on an object (table corner?). This created a very serious injury and since she was alone in her apt with no one to help her she bled to death.

The blood in the apt combined with a head injury on a dead body made it appear as she was a victim of violence and the police responded in the appropriate manner.

Wonder how you forensically come to that conclusion vs. ex smashed her head with said object and left.

Maybe she made a phone call after the ex left or something like that?

MrX
Wonder how you forensically come to that conclusion vs. ex smashed her head with said object and left.

Maybe she made a phone call after the ex left or something like that?
I dunno, the cops obviously know more but the news story has not been updated. I think an autopsy would be able to help determine a fall vs being struck with an object. They obviously interviewed the ex and he hasn't been charged.

ex cell location record and autopsy time of death

Reactions: MrX