So I'm seeing a sponsor up there

• Start date
  • Replies 112 Comments
  • Views 7,828 Views
Even sbr didn't steep low enough to sell emails.

I foresee lots of junk mail ending up at my physical address.

No wonder juror wanted to see my apartment so bad.. :bee:

Everything Rouge does has a purpose.

Rogue why do you want me to be homeless? I'm sick, man. Please don't sell my information. Fuck, I'm shaking here!

:pope::pikachu::choke::goofy::casperyo::sammich::174:

Got the email. Emailed back that I will teach them how to pick winners for free.

Pavy is the most interesting man, next to Smitch. :smitch:

I miss smitch.

Buyer beware.

Rules of Subscription/Terms and conditions of use:

Often we get clients buying our picks to redistribute (posting in public message boards in so-called "service plays" threads, reselling our picks for profit or using a buy group to purchase our picks.) We do not tolerate redistribution of our picks by any mean. You should use the picks only for yourself.

If you are found guilty of breaking this rule, you will receive a permanent ban from our service without a refund. Posting plays in public message boards brings too many followers to our picks and it is the last thing we need because it makes the odds/lines move against us. In order for a long-lasting success for you and us, you must stick to our rules.

Do not make the mistake of thinking that you can get away by breaking this rule--we have at least one main moderator in every major sports board under our belt by giving them free subscription and they will help us track the rule breakers using IP address.

If we ban you for breaking the rules, we are positive that its you who broke the rule and there will be no negotiation because we will block your email address. So, don't subscribe to our picks if you are planning on sharing the picks with others by any means.

Posted in wrong thread. Rogie I'll take an email I can pick puckline winners good for losing roughly 8 units a week. When they hit it's a great time though.

how do i set all the forum related updates to go to my gamelive email?

So what if I came up with the same play on my own? Are their picks copyrighted? :gaypirate:

That are the chances of you coming up with the exact same play everytime? or 50 in a row? hell with 50, 5 in a row? especially when you consider that they play soccer and tennis on top of major american sports.

:lmao: OH, Blackcats. You and Saulty should get along just fine.

Bread, I know she looks white but the ass says the lady in your avatar is black?

She operates a mean isolation tank business. Wonderfull ass.

So blackcats do you work for betting resources or are you presenting yourself as a customer who just cares that much?

mister monkey is that bread's new girl?