• Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 1,618 Views

Bookieville Dax

Bookieville Founder
Since
Jun 12, 2012
Score
Tokens
Lots of rain in CR. Tonight is Orionid meteor shower and it is impossible to see with all these clouds...

Sup Bookie, how's it goin?
Nice day here, only slightly chilly and sunny and beautiful. Walked to subway with Steven, it was a very refreshing walk.

It's cool outside with a chance of cool in the afternoon and a slight chance of cool in the evening.

Be Cool.

bookieville dax huh?

now where have i heard the name dax from???

Lots of rain in CR. Tonight is Orionid meteor shower and it is impossible to see with all these clouds...

So bang a chica instead of worrying about whats in the sky.

There still are available broads in CR right?

Hey now, what's up everyone!?! did anyone get a chance to catch the meteor shower... that Brees dropped on the Buccs today?!?! I mean damn sorry to gloat but Damn!! nice to see you guys sorry for thr lapse of absence, how the hell r u all?

We are doing great over here. How's things coming for you? Sup with your business you were trying start and had the page on FB for?

when you geting the damn facebook games going?

Glad ur doin well Cami, and its in process, crossin the t's and dotting the i's. N what's up with the fantasy Blacker, what happened with all the others that were going to join?

Glad ur doin well Cami, and its in process, crossin the t's and dotting the i's. N what's up with the fantasy Blacker, what happened with all the others that were going to join?

guess you are the same dax then! and no one seemed to check their yahoo email to see the league was open again. so i said screw it and deleted it.

and i can tell that a lot of people don't have a smart phone with a bar code reader or else they would know what your avy means :)

What's your point, blacker?

He's touting his facebook game...same as before when you posted here a few months ago.

What's your point, blacker?

He's touting his facebook game...same as before when you posted here a few months ago.

nothing really. just seeing that people asking about his facebook page. and if you have a smartphone with a barcode reader his avy would take you straight to it.

i guess im a computer nerd and find it cool that people put QR as their avy :dude:

nothing really. just seeing that people asking about his facebook page. and if you have a smartphone with a barcode reader his avy would take you straight to it.

i guess im a computer nerd and find it cool that people put QR as their avy :dude:

yeah I think it's pretty useful, the only problem is I had to pull down the site since we're working on the new page and a few other things so now it will take you to the Parking Domain... but that will be fixed soon...

And I'm not really touting anything... YET! :gold:

Be Cool :peace:

Sunny! Clouds in the sky but sun still shines! Unreal in good way!

By Halloween next Wed will be 80 high and low 64 and sunny but I will be back in NJ and calling for high 53 and low 42 and showers! Unreal in bad way!