So Bacon hates me because he really is mental???

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 1,673 Views
IAG
Probably bacon. He used to sign me up for Kings of Leon fan clubs, had me getting all sorts of strange emails for things he signed me up for, Call from a fax machine constantly....leave tons of voicemails which I still have.I never even told anybody (except FW and Cami) the sickest of creepy things he did to me. If you were getting hate mail around that time, I guarantee it was probably from him.

What a card, that guy.

pucky you know who really hates you?

acid joe

he lives practically in the same neighborhood as you and never calls you

pucky you know who really hates you?

acid joe

he lives practically in the same neighborhood as you and never calls you

That hurt, but you're right on the money.

A certain GL member(s) asked me today for plommers address, demanding that I must know it... then he deleted me off of his FB.

:dunno:

:mrquincy:

:awesome:

now that's entertainment. I don't think we can fit all of Bacon's adventures in a 2 hour movie. I'm now thinking mini-series

...cause you know, all Canadians have each others addresses.

:awesome:

now that's entertainment. I don't think we can fit all of Bacon's adventures in a 2 hour movie. I'm now thinking mini-series
For sure. He has a team of lawyers and is suing me for slander now.

you'd think his "lawyers" would correct him and he'd know it is Libel and not slander

Hopefully his lawyers ate helping him with his dui and not fairwairning. Dont want to shit on the kid when he is down but, priorities man

you'd think his "lawyers" would correct him and he'd know it is Libel and not slander

You get what you pay for, he can afford a slander lawyer and not a libel one.

We need jackie childs on the case.

You get what you pay for, he can afford a slander lawyer and not a libel one.

Apparently he can afford a new guitar:guitar: but not to pay back the $400 he begged for to avoid being homeless. BDF.