So Bacon hates me because he really is mental???

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 1,646 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This is all I can gather from being back here. I never did anything to him before so now I think it is true that the only reason he dislikes me is because he really is mental. Or is me?

Dude he hates you because you extorted $3800 from him to buy a new truck in 2014.

Keep up!

Eggs hates me because I have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

And because he's nuts.

This is all I can gather from being back here. I never did anything to him before so now I think it is true that the only reason he dislikes me is because he really is mental. Or is me?

Yes. There's nothing you can do Pucky . It's out of your control. Don't worry about it. He believes his delusions. It's no reflection on you.

IAG
Yes. There's nothing you can do Pucky . It's out of your control. Don't worry about it. He believes his delusions. It's no reflection on you.

For the record, I missed you, Cami and Teela while I was away.

For the record, I missed you, Cami and Teela while I was away.

I think we were all away for a while! Maybe not Reno. Reno is steadfast. Reliable. Non-shakable. I would want Reno on my ship if it were sinking,

Reno is my first line winger. Guy is solid.

IAG
I think we were all away for a while! Maybe not Reno. Reno is steadfast. Reliable. Non-shakable. I would want Reno on my ship if it were sinking,

this is all very true. And unfortunately yes it lands me on a ship that's sinking. :bangtomato:

this is all very true. And unfortunately yes it lands me on a ship that's sinking. :bangtomato:

I actually really liked Bacon's bday song. "It don't matter to Reno....he always the same". It was kinda catchy.

Yes, not sure I heard all the lyrics , but it was cool. I might post something for Sadcat next week

A couple posters had it and some are/were on my facebook so they likely grabbed it from there.

Probably bacon. He used to sign me up for Kings of Leon fan clubs, had me getting all sorts of strange emails for things he signed me up for, Call from a fax machine constantly....leave tons of voicemails which I still have.I never even told anybody (except FW and Cami) the sickest of creepy things he did to me. If you were getting hate mail around that time, I guarantee it was probably from him.