Sing a Song Saturday

• Start date
  • Replies 320 Comments
  • Views 14,442 Views
Hah yeah man I been vapin hard. Tried to switch to gum but am hooked on the 6%.

Gotta lose that shit.

Good look, Rogie.

It’s Saturday and there are no songs. Disappointing.

Much more coming when my roomies aren't trying to sleep

I posted this for my boy across the street, but it's a cool one for people here too. Another old Beck cover off Stereopathic Soul Manure, an all time CLASSIC. Love screaming it out at the end - such a good release.

Posted this across the street too - again also cool here. A little Sonny Boy Williamson style blues:

Recorded another one I've been working on, but it's too large and there's no copy link option this time. I'll get back to you on that.

I didn't know that one.

Nice one Tully.

That’s the spirit boys! Steve I couldn’t open the link on the last one...it has the arrow to play, but nothing happens when I press it?

Oh weird.

It was a very choppy version of U2's Exit. Not very good so you aren't missing anything there.

So, today I DID land a new place. Not a hotel, not an AIR BnB (as cool as they are, and I'm deeply thankful). Much closer not only to people who have been very supportive of me as a shitty wannabe musician in terms of developing my potential. And yes it's closer to that woman I still have this love at first site feeling of.

I could be crazy, we all know I am. I just needed something more affordable, that's what popped up on Craigslist and those guys? They literally went from a $1700 deposit to a $200 one for me because they trust me on my word.

So here's what will happen in there - no more broken songs. Binders, 3 hole punch on the way to see every word and chord. Harmonica/Harmonica holder etc. I'm gonna busk the fuck out of the outside of that store. The FUCK out of it. And the hat will be on my head because this ain't about money. Then I'll play the bars. All the while thinking of her intoxicating beauty. She's married? We never actually have to speak to eachother. and I thank her for the inspiration.

And if that makes others feel something cool for a second? All the better.

I'm just so thankful and I did tell multiple places I was gonna rock the fuck outta their places.

A man needs to keep his word.

I want your WORD, LOU!

Philly LOVE motherfukas.

I thank the witches for showing me the way as well, I really do.