Sing a Song Saturday

• Start date
  • Replies 320 Comments
  • Views 14,439 Views
Awwww puppy! Am I losing it or is Franklin a new addition? Nice looking dog. Your flooring looks nice. Damn Arch seems like you just started on that house. That was a giant undertaking. Kudos.

I want a time lapse video of start to finish.

oh man I'm uploading a tune. Didn't realize I was gonna have to follow Franklin:sparesomecutter:

working on a parody song, like my classic hit, "Power Posting"

that was nominated for JustBet freeplays circa 2009

working on a parody song, like my classic hit, "Power Posting"

that was nominated for JustBet freeplays circa 2009
I don’t think I ever saw “Power Posting?” Post that shit! I’m going to revisit this thread when I have time, but for now I just want to remember context of the line in Reno’s original post.
“numerology- which doesnt work everyday ...that would be impossible”
It is buried in my subconscious somewhere, and I instinctively spit up laughing when I heard that for some reason, but can’t remember the reference. Anyone remember?

And ha at Sadcat posting in this thread. I remember before I outted myself, Mr X told Reno SC couldn’t be IAG because he (Sadcat) was too clever, :lmao:

I can't listen to Free Fallin' without thinking of Arch's poignant cover.

IAG
I don’t think I ever saw “Power Posting?” Post that shit! I’m going to revisit this thread when I have time, but for now I just want to remember context of the line in Reno’s original post.
It is buried in my subconscious somewhere, and I instinctively spit up laughing when I heard that for some reason, but can’t remember the reference. Anyone remember?
Cougarbait. When discussing the merits of numerology, he conceded that it "doesn't work every day, that would be impossible". :laugh:

IAG

Excellent pal.. I need a lyric sheet though...a bit hard to hear...most of the SBR poster jokes would be lost on me anyway. i dk if I knew you played guitar. Man, everybody here plays guitar.

Cougarbait. When discussing the merits of numerology, he conceded that it "doesn't work every day, that would be impossible". :laugh:
That’s right. Lmao. He actually did a numerology reading or whatever you would call it for me one year, and it was amazingly accurate. I’m not one to buy into horoscopes etc, but it was a little eerie. He must have gotten lucky....must have been a day when it “worked.“.

I'm gonna put some stuff up in here soon.