Since SBR is down

• Start date
  • Replies 100 Comments
  • Views 8,560 Views
Broke, why don't join IWin, Deuce, and Ricthie in East St Louie and make it a foursome? IWin arrests Richie, Deuce defends Ricthie, and now you can do the video broadcasts! Your own little self-maintained gated trailer community! Of course as long as Ricthie can finance the endeavor and help our national debt continue to grow! The heartland of America! Don't be a stranger my friend! See, in your own little world there is absolutely nothing wrong with you! :thumbup:

This thread has taken a turn for the worse.

Hopefully they throw 15 pts Brock's way for the loyal shoutout.

:moped:

Brock, your thread is one of the few reasons I still visit SBR. You, Lakerboy, Dunder, Paco all come over here and I would have no reason to go back.

Salud!

monkey is that robin in your avatar?

brock we are taking names of those who posted at this site while we were down

why isn't against all odds posting here?

jeffreycorbin why dont you post at this site more often?

Do you not like it here?

Brock, your thread is one of the few reasons I still visit SBR. You, Lakerboy, Dunder, Paco all come over here and I would have no reason to go back.

Salud!

HM, right now they have a cop, lawyer, newsman, and a ........ let's be nice! So what can you bring to the table? I can't wait to hear?

Please be nice to Brokey, boys. This site could certainly use a 72% capper.

monkey is that robin in your avatar?

brock we are taking names of those who posted at this site while we were down

why isn't against all odds posting here?

Nobody knows it yet, but it's MrsMonkeyII! :moped:

All kinds of yahoos making cameos. Unreal.

:moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

sbrforum.com, JJgold.com sbr.tv

Salud Boys!

hate to be partially serious here. I'm curios though why you're still promoting JJ after he made a joke out of you at a time when you were supposedly in trouble. Have you no self respect man? Or are you just so dense?

Reno I don't think he gets that. It's hilariously sad.

reno come on, jj make fun of someone...come on reno...

would you be offended if a retarded child made fun of you? would you stop being the retarded child's friend??

Yes...just as I have a problem with recovering alcoholics hanging out in bars...its not healthy and its not right because you are just fooling yourself into thinking that you have things under control. Even someone that has their disease completely under control would slip at some point if they were in places in which they were tempted CONSTANTLY.

A good and thoughtful point.

Does Brock not realize that everyone at SBR was rooting him on to go bankrupt via gambling, including jjgold?

:lmao:

:moped:

Why you fellas not at sbr, aside from them being down right now. Matty, ITH, ETC?

Whats the story?

I'm here to get away from posters like you.

Oh shit

It's Brock Landers. Currently hitting 72% in Big Ten and 72c per pizza tip!

:dance:

Brock give us a winner tonight in hoops

Pahvy, I wish I'd come up with that line.